Dream Logs

kurious

2) Having glass teeth - Quite transparent and loose in my mouth. Some times brushing my teeth and watching them fall out.

Symbolises the elderly. I recommend you check up on your grand/parents

yh i was guna say summin like this

obviously no can interpret ur dreams for u but u

however i hav had dreams where my teeth would fall out and regrow instant which for me symbolises, old/new death/re-creation

Had some random dodgy dream where it just skipped from location to location

was at my nans house 1st, then randomly was with cousins and we went to some randoms front garden party, was live and then i met some sexy guy.. Then i had to go sumwhere for a reason and told him id be bk later and he said make sure. Then i sumhow ended up at a indoor rebore mobo awards ceremony, only went there because i lost my earings and in the dream sum primary school friend whose house i left dem at was workin as catering there. so i went there to get dem off her but cudnt find her, ended up watching the awards ting, got ma earings. went bk to the yard party and he was gone :(

Then next day i was taking part in some olympics and after my run i went into the crowd to tlk to my friends and saw the guys friends and they told me he was vex with me because i didnt come back. they didnt believe me until sum1 explained for me, Then i told them to pass my number onto him and then i woke up.

never had so many ppl i knew in one dream :/

swear I wanna start having some control over my dreams jah know. Yo the one i'm tryna make happen is I got a backstage pass to a Rhiannas concert innit, obviously she looking criss n ting. Shes finished signing disturbia and russian roulette so she's get that mean streak in her. 2 2s now I sneak into her dressing room cah I need a piss n she walks in n starts taking off her make up n clothes. She goes in the toilet to wash up n clocks me but then clocks the piece then she's like 'who are you?'. 2 2s she wanting a piece of the piece n it goes off. yooooooooooooo gonna think about that one tonight.

keep killing people in my dreams at the moment, the other nite i chopped sum guy head off with a blunt machete took about 5 swings and all the time he was there tryin to encourage me,

tellin me to swing harder and there was this policemen stood in the corner just watching. woke up feeling very wrong.

its f*cked tbh im in a situation where i have alot of violence in my mind.

/

man arnt wired to share/ women need one man, may be its biological multiple men puts your young at risk, think of how lions do - this is anotha thred tbh.

Couple nights ago I had a dream of chopping a guys head off with some long macehete, took a swing at his neck and it just went in his neck like an inch, but I knew on gta you could cut someones head off. Meanwhile the guys with his son, bare people about like there queing for some concert but its in the dark under some big bridge outside my uni. Then he tells me, if I jump and swing it'll come clean off. two-two's I'm walking off and I'm thinking to myself, shouldn't I start running 'coz all those people saw me do it, and then I woke up.

Pretty sure your post influenced it, coz I read this thread few days before.

'They got me havin mad nightmares insteada dreamin

strap in my hand standin over a man holdin his head body aint breathin,no just leave him his gyal an his yout in da corner dere screamin....

i aint speakin....i aint leavin

why am I doin this I dont know da reason its madness but this is what im seeing....'

keep killing people in my dreams at the moment, the other nite i chopped sum guy head off with a blunt machete took about 5 swings and all the time he was there tryin to encourage me,

tellin me to swing harder and there was this policemen stood in the corner just watching. woke up feeling very wrong.

its f*cked tbh im in a situation where i have alot of violence in my mind.

/

man arnt wired to share/ women need one man, may be its biological multiple men puts your young at risk, think of how lions do - this is anotha thred tbh.

Couple nights ago I had a dream of chopping a guys head off with some long macehete, took a swing at his neck and it just went in his neck like an inch, but I knew on gta you could cut someones head off. Meanwhile the guys with his son, bare people about like there queing for some concert but its in the dark under some big bridge outside my uni. Then he tells me, if I jump and swing it'll come clean off. two-two's I'm walking off and I'm thinking to myself, shouldn't I start running 'coz all those people saw me do it, and then I woke up.

Pretty sure your post influenced it, coz I read this thread few days before.

sorry bout that. apparently when you kill sumone in a dream it means u r looking to cut sumthing out ur life, cutting off the head means its somthing that used to govern u.

had a weird one last night, about the ex wifey, swear shes in all my dreams. in this one she was tiny and she had little claws, she climbed onto me and was clutching onto me wiv her little claws, i carried her round like a little lemur. she looked bare cute but started screaming when i tried to set her down and i cudnt get her off.

had a fukd up dream in my nap

basically everyone ive ever fukd ova was in my dream

something else happend but i cant remeber

then later in the dream

all my close friends from different stages of my life were in this mosque with me

all telling me where i went rong, what i should do next reh reh

woke up in a sweat

my dreams are getting more fukd up as of late

dreamt i wittnesed a guy getting beat to death with a baseball bat

whilst there was a race fight between blacks and turks goin on on my old road in wood green

i run off onto some bridge goin across train tracks

when i got to the other side there was a bag of ppl jus there

then out of nowere a car came speeding into the crowd

was some proper fukd sh*t, woke up out of breath like i had actualy been running

ergh mine was messed

i think i was snitch/double agent

some deal about 50,000

i think the 'person' getting hotted was a minister or a fed

what killed it was that they were all birds, like 1 yute on the witness stand was a pigeon, an as he was testifying, his eyes looked like he was tripping on lsd or suttin thats when i clocked summin wasnt right and it was a dream

birds was all tryna fly low over my head and intimidate me :lol: