Dream Logs

kurious

The thing is when it was lucid, I was in the bed Im in now in the dream, just thinking about it from last time (I dont even remember the original dream with the dog, but I did whilst in todays dream)So Im lying down with it in my thoughts, it wasnt there or anything...then suddenly that blood thing happened. Couldnt move & thought I was going to die - First time Ive dreamt Ive nearly diedIt wasnt a separate dream, it happened because of what I was thinking@Samiad the police thing makes sense

i was ona train, but for some reason i keep picturing it as a chariot/that thing ppl use to roll down into the mines, and we went 'underground'seen some mad tings 1 that sticks out iosa yout standing by a rock looking at me, but as we drove past his movement showed me he wernt actually there, just physicallygot back up ground maybe in the second segment and i guess i was getting some type of initiation by 2 'forces' maybe they were angels, then i woke up siling grinning feeling very serene1st vivid dream in a few days still, going to bed earlier has its advantages in that sense

dreamt last night i had about 8 pet rabbits that i was storing in a box. i let about 4 out and let them play in my living room. then i decided that they all needed to go for a walk. let them all outside and they all ran off. was looking under cars trying to find them. found one but i was too scared to touch it using my hands so i put my hand in a plastic bag and picked it up

Went sleep on Friday night expecting to dream I was bowling around Pandora after watching AVATAR. Didn't happen but I did dream I was Michael Knight in some sick episode of Knight Rider and then it switched up to me playing upfront for United against City, couldn't seem to shoot the ball properly, similar to them dreams where you can't seem to run.

i have weird dreams sometimes, like if theres someone i got something to say to, and i just can't for some reason, like i will dream of that person and i will say it to them in my dream, and i don't realise im dreaming i think its real untill i wake up.

I then ring that person somehow and tell them what i had to say like f*ck it i will say it now.

Like this dude i went to to school with we was quite close in school and out of but after we lost touch, his brother died and i just felt like f*ck man thats so f*cked and for ages i wanted to tell him i duno just hug him and say i feel pain for you, but i thought it was too trivial like he don't want to hear that sh*t from everyone he needs to move on. But then in my dream i hugged him and said everything. And after the i got his number and rang him.

Weird.

just woke up from a sick dream, i was flying over the earth really quick, i flew to the ocean then shot down to the bottom of the sea like a torpedo,it was pitch black down there, then i shot into space and looked at the earth, started flying into deep space and there were squids and whales flying around out there. mad thing was i could feel my belly turning like when u on a rollercoaster even tho i was asleep.

Man is a little world (mikros cosmos). For, just like the Whole, he possesses both mind and reason, both a divine and a mortal body. He is also divided up according to the universe. It is for this reason, you know, that some are accustomed to say that his consciousness corresponds with the nature of the fixed stars, his reason in its contemplative aspect with Saturn and in its social aspect with Jupiter, (and) as to his irrational part, the passionate nature with Mars, the eloquent with Mercury, the appetitive with Venus, the sensitive with the Sun and the vegetative with the Moon

21 12 12

i was driving a bently, got out the ting turned into a trolly :lol:

some next man in a wheelchair rolled pass and was like 'my name is wahumdullah say my name'

i said 'wahumdullah'

he says i was just checking u could say it, and rolled into the building with his nurses whilst im standing there like, tha f*ck, ur names nuff easy to say

^^LOOOL

i had some nonsense dream

started off with eastenders characters that cripple, libby an darren, that was pretty insignificant tho, after i left that house i went to this rave

while i was in there i see sisqo and my ex dancing doin some mad grindin sh*t, at one point my ex had lifted sisqo up an turned him upside down

everyone was watchin

then my mum my brother an my sister was gna come to the rave, so i goes outside to get them, my enemy was the bouncer, he wasnt the bouncer when i first went in an he was like 'alright Grace' an i jus palmed him off an goes yh anywaaay

i could see my mum, but i went to find my brother, after buying some sort of box of pretzel sticks at the front of the line he goes to the back

anyway, the rave rwds by the time we get back in there, an everything is happening all over again

an we're in this room, an we see my ex walkin past so theres this black girl with a remote, an she rwds the bit where he was grindin sisqo an hes watchin himself grindin sisqo but he didnt seem shamed or nothing but more jus dissappointed like o for f*cks sake

i think ive been visiting l+l too much tbh

that particular ex was on this anal business

hmm...

i slept for only 2/3 hours and i had some mad vivid dream and i soon as i woke up i wanted to tell someone

f*ck, jus kno it was suttin bookie

was reminded today...

i was bopping by selhurst when i clocked a few people behind me, 22's a car slows down and 2 people hop it and try to drag me in...all for an arranged marriage

basically kindapped and forced to marry some butters girl

:unsure:

I had a mad dream the other day.

I was upstairs at my grandparents house...Don't know what I was doing there, but I remember feeling guilty.

One of my friends had done some kind of crime, and I knew about it, but I couldnt tell anyone. It was something that was on the news or something, cos everyone knew about this bad thing.

Anyways, im in the house, in the spare bedroom, and a breh busts through the door. Some skinhead type, big yout.

He's telling me, he knows im involved in whats happened, and he's gonna kill me. Im shook!! Like beyond shook, cant think how to get out of there..

Im trying to tell him I wasnt involved etc, I dunno what he's on about etc, but hes NOT HAVING IT... I try to shout for help, but I cant call out at all.. It's like i've got a lump/frog in my throat but I cant cough it out..

I remember this breh being differently calm, like he was some assassin or experienced hitman etc, all he's telling me is he's gonna kill me and theres nothing I can do about it so shut up..

I jump out of my sleep, like physically wake myself up, and I remember feeling kinna shook for a bit..

f*ck dreaming like that, being helpless n sh*t..

keep dreaming im going to chesington or whatever but we have to take a ferry that drops u off at a big ship, it was me and my lil bro last night, he was younger than he is now tho, and an inflatable shoot comes outta the ferry and throws u into the water where it connects to the ship

my bro got dash in awkward but when he dropped in, i divided kinda, on the one hand i could see him under water and feel his struggle to come to the surface, and on the other hand i was me an i jumped in to bring up on to the ship

more stuff happened might come bk later

Three dreams I re-call having in th epast few days are:

1) Being in a very tall room, almost similar to a church and there being a group of skeletons in black robes. Amongst them one character having an eye in it's mouth....Woke up quite shook so, f*ck knows what that was about.

2) Having glass teeth - Quite transparent and loose in my mouth. Some times brushing my teeth and watching them fall out.

And lastely having a dream where my skin kept bubbling like it had been burnt or something. Every time I pinched a part of my skin and pulled the skin would just re-grow in seconds but visually I could see under my skin.

My dreams sometimes are totally random and f*cked up.