Dream Logs

kurious

i dreamt i was running up a stairwell wiv a gauge, shotgunning these guys in suits. turnd a corner and this agent smith looking character emptied an mp5 into my chest. im on the ground coughing blood think sh*t im gonna die, and he stands over me shaking his head saying 'dont u know the bad guys never win' then he puts a round in my head and i woke up.

had a fukd up dream in my nap

basically everyone ive ever fukd ova was in my dream

something else happend but i cant remeber

then later in the dream

all my close friends from different stages of my life were in this mosque with me

all telling me where i went rong, what i should do next reh reh

woke up in a sweat

can you stop lieing about things plz?

allah is speaking to u tbh.

take heed.

lol

y r u laughing?

because if Allah was to interact with the real world dont you think he would take to more important issues than talking to any guy (no send) in his dreams.

I am of the faith that god is more of a watchmaker.

thats why i was laughing

god is almighty

i dreamt i was shouting at my mum last night

cant remember what it was about, but she wasnt listening, she wasnt even taking me seriously

felt like i was jus shouting and shouting for tiiime

woke up feelin a bit horse, so i musta been strainin my voice or my chest in my sleep

yooooo

t'was a madness

was at a shoobs, all my peoples present, the only time that happens irl is at funerals

club had a swimming pool area

everytime id go underwater, a group of females would swim under and start feeling me up and giving me stare :blink:

over dodgy

after a while my own freinds came up tp me and those ladies swam off, my freinds told me they were worried how the chicks were saying strange tings like 'oooh ur such a princess arnt ya' kinda sarcastically

some kinda mami water dream :confused:

next part was me riding scooter all the way to link my grandma with some batman/007 theme tune in background

i dreamt i was sexing my girlfriend and she was gripsing me wiv her thighs and im saying 'sh*t baby ur thighs r strong' then i realize she squeezing too hard and i cant breathe or move and she crushing me to death. im ther goin 'its too tite its too tite, ur killing me' but she not listening just squeezing the life out of me like an anaconda or summin. wake up and her this scream, i was in bed wiv a new link and ive pushed her rite out the bed. bare embarrassing, apparently i was making sum f*cked whimpering noise too.