Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

Jus been told im gonna be a father AGAIN.

122 posts in this topic

So the missus is pregnant again totally unexpected as was the first currently pullin the remaining hair on my head out like homer simpson dont know how im gonna afford 2 children on my wage. But it's a blessin regardless.

Seriously gonna need to stack the paper big time now. anybody needin lessons holla at me my days off, weekends, after work im gonna flood with clients so any time after 5.30pm and anytime on weekends also all day friday.

congratsulations man, what you hoping for boy or girl ?

congratsulations man, what you hoping for boy or girl ?
I want all girls to be honest they are generally more successful in my family also i dont wanna have to do any house work when im like 45

wow congratulations tbhis your baby even a yr old yet?man couldnt let that womb rest for a bit nah?

wow congratulations tbhis your baby even a yr old yet?man couldnt let that womb rest for a bit nah?
6 months soon. as for rest the second the missus was healed up i was in there. f*ckin protection twice it's failed on me now.

congratulations mate, and don't worry about money, everyone finds a way. woah! ur first is 6 months?!?!?

congrats brotherimma b hollaring for driving lessons once im back in the south east of England

shouldnt have fked wit dem pills brahwhere u based for driving lessons

congrats bro, what area u do driving lessons? girl was asking me bout driving lessons yesterday...

shouldnt have fked wit dem pills brahwhere u based for driving lessons
all over london i come to you. drop you back. First 10 lessons 9.99 afterwards 14.99

so thats more child benefit now yeah? smh

Congrats!

so thats more child benefit now yeah? smh
More? ive never be on benefits Venom. Have you?Only benefit i ever received was student loans and i've paid that all back.Ive been working consisently since i was 17. Never touched benefits in my life.

Seriously gonna need to stack the paper big time now. anybody needin lessons holla at me my days off, weekends, after work im gonna flood with clients so any time after 5.30pm and anytime on weekends also all day friday.
will be hollering for lessons soon bro

lmaosuper sperm ah u dat well done king!!! saluteerm yhbout dat chedder. soon as this snow clear up il book 5 lessons with u yh, next week lets do this!

congratsnow jus 12 to go!

lmaosuper sperm ah u dat well done king!!! saluteerm yhbout dat chedder. soon as this snow clear up il book 5 lessons with u yh, next week lets do this!
Your based in Kingston? 5 lessons spread out in one week or 5 weeks? Could do 2-3hrs next week if your ready.

congratsnow jus 12 to go!
Why must you always try and mock it.Another one of them who'd never talk such ignorance outside this little world.

Congratulations sir.There's no greater reward in this life then raising a family (so I hear).