Jus been told im gonna be a father AGAIN.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so thats more child benefit now yeah? smh
More? ive never be on benefits Venom. Have you?Only benefit i ever received was student loans and i've paid that all back.Ive been working consisently since i was 17. Never touched benefits in my life.
well ur entitled to it, nothing wrong with claiming that sh*t when ur putting enuff back in urself. ignore venom he's a miserable c*nt.
I think it'd be an abuse of the system to apply for benefits im in full time employment on above average wage for my age. it's the whole principle i suppose of freedom and not being on benefits is what deters me. That along wit the fact there are others who need it far more than me.
Your partner gets (Should get - as its for your child regardless of your earnings.) child benefit, You get £20.00 a week for your eldest child and £13.20 a week for each of your other children, as long as your child is under 16 or in full time education up to 20( in some cases)Its child tax credits that unless your on a low income you can't get it.
being from scotland, the land of single parent benefits you will know the whole claims down to a T innit?i know its another negative..but just saying. i am a tax payer after all

More? ive never be on benefits Venom. Have you?Only benefit i ever received was student loans and i've paid that all back.Ive been working consisently since i was 17. Never touched benefits in my life.
well ur entitled to it, nothing wrong with claiming that sh*t when ur putting enuff back in urself. ignore venom he's a miserable c*nt.
I think it'd be an abuse of the system to apply for benefits im in full time employment on above average wage for my age. it's the whole principle i suppose of freedom and not being on benefits is what deters me. That along wit the fact there are others who need it far more than me.
Your partner gets (Should get - as its for your child regardless of your earnings.) child benefit, You get £20.00 a week for your eldest child and £13.20 a week for each of your other children, as long as your child is under 16 or in full time education up to 20( in some cases)Its child tax credits that unless your on a low income you can't get it.
being from scotland, the land of single parent benefits you will know the whole claims down to a T innit?i know its another negative..but just saying. i am a tax payer after all
LMFAO you are so full of hate.Im a tax payer,my father is a tax payer who pays 40% Taxas is my mother Guess what i dont come from a one parent unit.I know because i have been told what your entitled too as is every mother or expecting

I beg you f*ck off out this thread.Guy made it for a reason. Have a sense of appropriateness you cretin.
I beg your pardon, but i have been polite and kept it simple perhaps you should re- address your internet slang word cretin towards venom! You need to get off your little hatred wagon towards me cause it is uncalled for.

I beg you f*ck off out this thread.Guy made it for a reason. Have a sense of appropriateness you cretin.
I beg your pardon, but i have been polite and kept it simple perhaps you should re- address your internet slang word cretin towards venom! You need to get off your little hatred wagon towards me cause it is uncalled for.
Directed at both you and venom I'm guessing, take it to PMs you cunts.Congrats manWhat protection' were you using?

Eski, i dont even know why you had to explain yourself to him. Wind up.Anywho, congrats. It will be hard work but there will be no regrets and theyre blessings.Protection failed on you twice looolAny one of the three is happening:1. Your using cling film2. Your missus is piercing holes.3. Your using boog Durex.Congrats again :)