3 gem, 3 pieces of advice

Grafter

thats what im sayinghe does all of those things u mentioned plus more i dont know where he gets the energy from to entertain the other stuffhe has FB because he has a netbook so internet is at his command i blame myself for showing little man certain 'no dom' threads from here stillsmh i thought it was educational*hangs head*

• 4 months later...

get in tune with yourself, learn how your body works what u engage in and the type of people u can be around, some1 tells u something never just take it verbatim, always add your own insight

do what ur doing even if u have to do it alone but understand the universal laws which relate to every action u make, dont be scared to meditate

dont spend money, invest, even ur food should be an investment in ur health not just to feed your hunger, be aware of ROI

99% of what u learnt from a textbook in school was false/inaccurate/ambiguous information so get ready to unlearn everything u know and be taught some real life lessons and the first key is water

I liked this post

However they key to life is carbon, not water

You will very rarely win an argument/get your point across by outright telling someone they are wrong, more often than not it will get their back up and you will find it hard to persuade them to your point of view.

hopefully this advice being given is being used by the givers? hopefully

secondly, i dont think you should "be yourself" if you are flawed. some things need to change

1. self improvement is the key to a wonderful life

strive to be better in whatever u do and success will come. if u can admit that there is something unpleasant about yurself, try and change it....be better

2. take every argument as a chance to have your way of thinking improved.

The person who benefits from an argument the most is the person who has changed his position or has been shown something he had not considered before. He is now

better than he was yesterday. By being pig headed u only cheat yurself.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't take advantage of something you have and don't take it for granted or abuse the situation cause when it slips away you know it's your own doing and is harder to get over.

Think this is one of them life lessons people learn the hard way anyway and in learning you can better yourself, whether it be short term or long term and dont be too stubborn to let yourself learn from it.

At this crossroad right now.