You know what the Job Centre should do in U.K.

Teflon N West

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Give out food stamp's like they do in America on top of your Job Seekers allowance basically just vouchers where you get free food from the supermarket another few vouchers where you get free meals from KFC, Pizza Hut, Mcdonalds etc

no if they are going to give vouchers it should be for quality vegetables and resources to make healthy food not to support their already probably unhealthy diet.

yes, vouchers subsidizing wholesome nutritious foods i would support.

And who do you expect will be paying for these vouchers?

Goverment

Try TAX PAYERS

f*ck that though

Food stamps cool but lower their weekly income, to many of these dole bashers drink one day hung over the next and so on

u say all this on ur high horse n sh*t

but what about those that really need it?

disabled etc those with no limbs n that

u wanna single them out even more, the ones that cant work due to sheer pain if they even wanted to

Are we talking about those who sign on weekly or those who are living with a disability? There is a difference in my opinion.

Those who cannot work for legit health reasons then fine i accept that is not there fault and no they do not deserve to be singled out.

I think when there is nothing wrong with you physically or mentally then there really is no excuse for you not be trying to get a job while some people do try, there are alot who dont. Can you explain how some people manage to have sky plus in there house, sign on, drink several days a week buy weed and still manage to eat all on £88 odd a fortnight especially those ones who are sat with kids

Im not on a high horse im being realistic, is it fair to show these kinds of ppl its cool don't you worry about providing for your self/family you sit there enjoy your drink enjoy your weed, eat all you want continue to stay hung over most days or stoned the others, lie in bed all day, be lazy slobs and we the tax payers will sort you out for next week :Y:

one of the things that concerns me most at the moment is the quality of food that lots of our young people are absorbing and its effect on their ability to learn, grow and be healthy. way i see it, if you dont put good stuff in how you gonna expect to get good things out. i think vouchers for good quality food with high nutrional value wouldnt be a bad idea.

Guest Triple XXX

And who do you expect will be paying for these vouchers?

Goverment

Try TAX PAYERS

f*ck that though

Food stamps cool but lower their weekly income, to many of these dole bashers drink one day hung over the next and so on

u say all this on ur high horse n sh*t

but what about those that really need it?

disabled etc those with no limbs n that

u wanna single them out even more, the ones that cant work due to sheer pain if they even wanted to

Are we talking about those who sign on weekly or those who are living with a disability? There is a difference in my opinion.

Those who cannot work for legit health reasons then fine i accept that is not there fault and no they do not deserve to be singled out.

I think when there is nothing wrong with you physically or mentally then there really is no excuse for you not be trying to get a job while some people do try, there are alot who dont. Can you explain how some people manage to have sky plus in there house, sign on, drink several days a week buy weed and still manage to eat all on £88 odd a fortnight especially those ones who are sat with kids

Im not on a high horse im being realistic, is it fair to show these kinds of ppl its cool don't you worry about providing for your self/family you sit there enjoy your drink enjoy your weed, eat all you want continue to stay hung over most days or stoned the others, lie in bed all day, be lazy slobs and we the tax payers will sort you out for next week :Y:

is JSA really enough to be makin a fuss over?

yea i kno if u add up all the people absin it blah blah

bt theres already measures in place ie if uve been on it for a certain amount of time and are not actively seekin work or turn down work etc it can be cut

the others u need medicals and sh*t if u claim ur ill n dnt kno about much else

im going to put this back on topic for a minute :)

there already is a healthy food vouchers scheme in place if you have children, you get 4 vouchers a month to the value of 3.10 each, and you can only use them to buy fresh fruit and vegetables, and milk and formula

i dont think food vouchers would be a bad idea to be honest, i mean even though i would find it a little patronising that the government wouldnt trust me to spend my money properly, if it means you have people who dont spend their money properly being forced to do so then so be it

i also find it really frustrating when people on benefits manage to have sky, flatscreen tvs, be able to drink n buy weed etc, i really do not know how they manage to do it unless they arent feeding their kids coz i definately dont get enough money for that sort of thing

also smh@ suggesting you get vouchers for fast food, kfc isnt a dietary requirement, u want it that much make ur own fried chicken

im going to put this back on topic for a minute :)

i also find it really frustrating when people on benefits manage to have sky, flatscreen tvs, be able to drink n buy weed etc, i really do not know how they manage to do it unless they arent feeding their kids coz i definately dont get enough money for that sort of thing

How do we know if you have a flatscreen tv or not. Theres no way for us to tell is there. What we do know is that you download music illegally and see nothing wrong in that. Stop the double standards for f*cks sake.