Ban for Burka ?

O.Man

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ jas1992 your mentality is ''if i'm not eating nobody is''?

@ Skola, if a muslim woman is going to be a teacher, i think she already would decide that she would want to show her face. A woman who dresses in the full gown i presume is devoutly religious OR forced into wearing like you mentioned.

If she is wearing it through choice, then it is her life too choose that she will not reveal her face in public. This is a life choice and will of course effect her social life when she steps outside. But just like a catholic priest chooses a life of celibacy, this is a choice he makes because he wants to make a religious commitment. I don't feel sorry for the priest because he will never be able to bang a girl out, i respect his decision and want to learn from his experience. I don't want to ban his right to make a religious commitment because i feel his choice of celibacy will effect his sexual life. I could feel that we are still animals and denying animal urges could be deemed psychologically unhealthy (Murphy Report). But it would be overstepping the line to say a human cannot make this religious commitment because it would be taking away a right to live their life how they choose.

If she is forced into wearing it, then banning it for people who want to make a commitment is not the answer.

And it confuses me, people complain about not being able to wear hoodies, but then complain at others in a similar situation who haven't been banned?

That's just bitch snitching. If you want to solve your problem you should take your argument to the person that banned your right, not give them a reason to further increase the ban.

i beg u dnt tell me what my mentalities are

what i'm sayin is, what stops me from drawin 4 a burkha bowlin in 2 a shop, boss sayin nuffin, then me drawin 4 a gat and robbin him up?

nuffin

/thread

im sorry but burkhas have GOT 2 GO

I have no quarell wit hijabs, but burkha's dnt belong in modern day society

they are a representation of wen women were opressed 2 f*ckery extents i can't even condone, cnt even leave the yard and sh*t

and wash ghandis just hiding their bitches cos they got the weak pipe

Sarkozy is really pushing for the ban, and wants it nationwide within France. He says that the Burka imprisons women. These views were echoed within the last question time, where the panelists were all agreeing with the same sentiment.

I feel that it's stupid to say ''we want to free imprisoned women by banning a form of clothing.'' It's two opposite actions, and that's if you agree with the view that it imprisons women. I think i would be offended if i chose to wear one because it's something i believe, and to be told i'm a prisoner of my own stupidity.

As for the burka, i feel that it is part of a culture, and if the people of any culture are peaceful and humane, then what is the problem?

We should learn from one another, not ban clothing. It's like taking a leap back to take a step forward.

article-1229760-074B1535000005DC-764_468x286.jpg

Driving whilst wearing a burka should equal instant driving ban. Entering a shop or public place with a burka should be banned.

EDIT!

Head scarf is not a danger in situations such as driving so it should not be banned. Also, the head scarf is not to do with a religion. It is to do with culture. I think the burka is a stupid thing.

the burkha is not a religious item its a cultural item

but out of stubbornness more muslim women wanna wear it to act like its defending their rights

i hate how these muslims keep chatting sh*t when they only use the west's ideology against them

christians are persecutied and killed in every single majority muslim nation daily

so go f*ck yourselves and ur burkhas.

immigration is good and all but dont take the f*ck*ng piss.

ban the burkhas and ban their men trying to look like moses

clean shaven men in a suit, f*ck sikhs trying walk around strapped as well

their women can cover everything else but no need to cover the face

benazir bhutto, the queen of syria, and many other powerful beautiful muslim women do not do the full ninja suit

so f*ck any little shitty crouton trying a ting cos they can get legal aid.

banning it is not an offense to islam. its just you cultural pricks trying to force your useless culture we dont want on us. go back to pakiland if you wanna bwear ur burkha.

Guest Esquilax

Burkas, turbans, skull caps, nun head dress ect

Shall we ban them all?

Trusay it's not about the religious implications of the burka, more that it renders the wearer completely anonymous which doesn't run here I'm afraid

Shall we ban them all?

no, you use your f*ck*ng common sense and deal with things on a case by case basis

asking you to not to make too much noise at night doesnt mean i will then want to know the size of your penis the next day

asking you to say sorry when you step on me doesnt mean that i will rape your mum the next day

banning a burkha is bcos a burkha is the most repressive and isolated form of clothing used in public on non official capacity

and it should be dealt with as such.

Shall we ban them all?

Trusay it's not about the religious implications of the burka, more that it renders the wearer completely anonymous which doesn't run here I'm afraid

it does run here and people who want to ban certain items of clothing need to know it wont stop there with burkas

Shall we ban them all?

This. Plus it is dangerous when it comes to things such as driving. Should be a straight ban. When a woman talks to me wearing this thing when I'm at work, uni etc etc, it is saying I want to watch her so I can perv when in reality I don't give a f*ck. I just think of them as a ghost but in black sheets.

Shall we ban them all?

asking you to not to make too much noise at night doesnt mean i will then want to know the size of your penis the next day

Your a dirty faggott who gets molested daily by your dad and his friends

Shall we ban them all?

ur a sheepish little c*nt who prefers vip2 forum to the buffest women in the world.

and you mum will get raped by a civil servant

Shall we ban them all?

ur a sheepish little c*nt who prefers vip2 forum to the buffest women in the world.

Your mum will get raped by a barbarian joo

This faggott spoils most threads with his vile d*ck talk

Shall we ban them all?

Your mum will get raped by a barbarian joo

This faggott spoils most threads with his vile d*ck talk

just like you spoil threads with your use of your fav word faggott since you got abused by your uncle at 4 while he was "baby sitting"

always taking things to a next level cos you havent got any sense. i know about conspiracies but you are just a f*ck*ng shitfaced anti govt everything useless c*nt.

yet, u use the same govt, have NO solution about anything, and play ignorance to the full truth about what you say ur concerned about

ur that dumb f*ck*ng bastard that everyone loves when he dies lilke the bigmouth fool he is in them disaster type movies

except your life isnt a movie