Formula 1 2010 Season Thread

MrJibbles

ive been buzzing for this season to start. in terms of competition and rivalry its the biggest/best set up since i started following F1 when i was bout 6

all those qualifying positions...jeeeeez.

i want dirty play, scandal, bust ups, bitching, rain, fire, hail and stone

has to live up to the hype

done that last season done really well and thats not where you make your points up

done that last season done really well and thats not where you make your points up

Last seasons probably doesn't count too much as they said the Fantasy Game had all been changed this year or some sh*t... I had Ferrari down as biggest point Scorers and Latin one to be the worst. Like I said I don't even follow the sport, it's new to me.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone watched qualy?

hamilton :confused:

Guest Swiftie

anyone watched qualy?

hamilton :confused:

Couldn't get Q2 right, problems with tyre pressure, not enough fuel to even try and fight it out in the last seconds. :confused:

Redbull are bossing it with they're quite self, grinding there work out and making it count when it matters. But then anything can happen as it showed in Bahrain. If there's a safety car early on 2moz then we'll see about the so called overtaking with loads of fuel.

sick race

button>