Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
n/a

If the scum finish above us

39 posts in this topic

will feel worse than loosing cl final to barca , prob worse feeling evertbh this is a joke tht we are going in to the last game of the season like thisclub is a joke

if spurs finish above us i will seriously consider jumping on the f*ck arsene wenger bandwagonactually vex at the moment

It won't happen, they aren't that rubbish surely.Yeah lately they have been total waste of space and of our time (since the Barcelona game they've really gone to the pits).If anything a lot of the players need to stand up and be counted.

if it happens wenger goessimple

f*ck off about Wenger goes..Nayim, Giggs wonda goal & the Michael Owen final hurt me more than the CL final

f*ck off about Wenger goes..
ok if that happens and u want to back him then fine

will feel worse than loosing cl final to barca , prob worse feeling evertbh this is a joke tht we are going in to the last game of the season like thisclub is a joke
posd*leaves*

its a disgrace and it sickens me to the pit of my stomachapathy has seen spurs catch up so now they are right behind us. disgusted im basically past the caring stage too much emotional involvement only for some deluded fool to ignore the obvious for 5 going on 6 seasons

It won't happen, they aren't that rubbish surely.
Please dont say this. Silvestre.

f*ck off about Wenger goes..Nayim, Giggs wonda goal & the Michael Owen final hurt me more than the CL final
Maybe because you was younger...

If Arsenal lose to Fulham on Sunday, regardless of the Spurs result, Wenger wont send them boys back out for no lap of "honour". There will be OUTRAGE.

Hodson said he wants his team to go for 3points so they go into the final with a winning mentalityTotty should easily get 3points of burnleyIf they get 4th I dont wanna see a post in this room for a few months

and I would run on the picth and take a stadium ban. Real talk. Altho running down them stairs then on to the pitch would f*ck with my heart.

f*ck*ng C/S

can't remember the last time we put in a satisfactory performance against fulhamspurs will finish 3rd

Even thinking about it is rage inducing

incomprehendable

can't remember the last time we put in a satisfactory performance against fulhamspurs will finish 3rd
2009 0-02008 2-12007 3-12006 4-3

Spurs won't finish above us - expect a few players to miraculousy make a recovery and start this game (Song, Arshavin, Almunia). Fringe players will be back on the bench, midfield should look a lot stronger/coherentDon't even want to think what will happen if we finish below them.Wenger already peddling his usual sh*t about transfers which has me worried.Still trying to put some perspective on this - we ain't been competing with spurs in the league until the last game, our season ended a couple of weeks ago and it has shown amongst the players and fans.

I'll be a little shocked if Fabianski doesnt still start. Before last night the rumours was that Gibbs, Arshavin & Djourou to return to the starting 11, and the returning loan players to be included in the 18.

PMSLAnyhow Spuds finish ahead of ArsenalWould be the 1st time in centurys spud fans could have a go at Arsenal and not get endedSo dramatic.

Burnley last game & they should play for point & Spurs looked tired.They can get a point. Altho there defending is woeful.That said we should not be losing at home to Fulham, nor do I want to finish with same points tally as Spurs.

I was wrong - looks like this could be tricky.

Gael Clichy is the only possible addition to the Arsenal squad for the visit of Fulham on Sunday.The Frenchman was one of four surprise exclusions from Arsène Wenger's side at Blackburn on Monday. The left back had an ankle problem while Tomas Rosicky (ankle), Alex Song (knee) and Nicklas Bendtner (groin) were also omitted for various injuries

If Arsenal lose to Fulham on Sunday, regardless of the Spurs result, Wenger wont send them boys back out for no lap of "honour". There will be OUTRAGE.