Hmm, not the best...

Rsonist

PMSLLLLLLLLLLLLLThat is so fail.I would come with "I found out my friend made that account just to get back at a serious prank I did on him" n then act out the scenario with one of your boys just incase she wants to see him about it FALLAWIN Do not f*ck up the role play though.

Guest Lisa Turtle

LoooooooooolClearly you seem to think this is salvagable or that your girl is a d*ckhead.For most reasonable human beings, infidelity is a dealbreaker.Do you think your actions are somewhat excusable by the fact you were drunk?Was your judgement that impaired that it never occured to you during this night of hedonism that you were doing the wrong thing?!I mean, are you a numbskull?This is what I hate about excessive drinking. People like you with no self control use it as a crutch to cover up the fact that they f*cked up because they wanted to. If your girl didn't find out I doubt you'd be pissed at all.I pos the slag in this story. She showed your girlfriend what a prick her boyfriend is.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Play the "if you dont trust me then there's no point of this relationship" card, trust make her feel bad for not believing you...70% chance it will work if done properly
That will only work if your girls a mug, imo.Men are so defensive, she will expect you to deny it till the cows come home and this will anger and upset her even more. The fact your lying on top of another lie is digging yourself a deep hole.If you felt bad about it i would come clean, explain what happened, why it happened and how sorry you are..If you think shes leaving you anyway then theres your chance to save it.Truth>Lies
if there's a chance, surely it's because she's not definite he's cheated?if he admits it, she now is and leaves him?
yh thats no saving it, its not television -dno why i wrote relationship :lol:shes gna feel more of a mug if she stays knowing u cheated AND SHE GOT PUBLICLY VIOLATED AND HUMILIATED BY SOME f*ckIN WHOREwow i wasnt angry at first but the story is actually emotive/deny,althoughactually forget it

I pos the slag in this story. She showed your girlfriend what a prick her boyfriend is.
NEG.People putting other people's sh*t on blast is EXACTLY why people get shanked and shot and there's so much stupidness in this world.And yes, I know the old cliche "If it was me I'd want to know blah blah blah" but f*cking hell, do you THINK I would add a don on FB, tell him I f*cked his girl ON HIS WALL and expect not to get bottled at the next rave I attend?F*ck is WRONG with people.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Lisa Turtle
I pos the slag in this story. She showed your girlfriend what a prick her boyfriend is.
NEG.People putting other people's sh*t on blast is EXACTLY why people get shanked and shot and there's so much stupidness in this world.And yes, I know the old cliche "If it was me I'd want to know blah blah blah" but f*cking hell, do you THINK I would add a don on FB, tell him I f*cked his girl ON HIS WALL and expect not to get bottled at the next rave I attend?F*ck is WRONG with people.
Tbh I agree, I got a bit emotional and I don't think her methods were tasteful, but the outcome - being that his girlfriend now knows, is the correct one. I don't know how else she would havr found out, but she needed to.

trust me if i saw that bitch i would cut her f*ckin face
  • Downvote 1

Tbh I agree, I got a bit emotional and I don't think her methods were tasteful, but the outcome - being that his girlfriend now knows, is the correct one. I don't know how else she would havr found out, but she needed to.
Stop being a c*nt. She knows, but still dont know what to believe. Im working on her.

This Her attitude was way too casual to tell her on wall. it wasn't even a respect ting cos lets be honest an inbox ting would have been more appropriate tbh tho his girl should have kept her mouth shut and waited til she seen him face to face then ask him and watched him choke. this way all doubt would be eliminated from the equation as he woulda gave himself away emosh chic, should have composed herself better

Guest Lisa Turtle

For some reason I assumed the girl msged his girlfriend - not wrote on her wall, didn't read the op properly. If it was a pm that's a bit different. But if she wrote it on your girlfriends wall, if I was your girlfriend I would have gone nuts.However you completely set yourself up. This is 100% your fault, she wouldn't have had reason to do anything if you didn't flop.

Play the "if you dont trust me then there's no point of this relationship" card, trust make her feel bad for not believing you...70% chance it will work if done properly
That will only work if your girls a mug, imo.Men are so defensive, she will expect you to deny it till the cows come home and this will anger and upset her even more. The fact your lying on top of another lie is digging yourself a deep hole.If you felt bad about it i would come clean, explain what happened, why it happened and how sorry you are..If you think shes leaving you anyway then theres your chance to save it.Truth>Lies
if there's a chance, surely it's because she's not definite he's cheated?if he admits it, she now is and leaves him?
IF she is already going then there will be more chance than no chance? What are you even saying?Some people appreciate the truth, he could tell her the truth and she leaves or he could tell her the truth and they work things out.If shes leaving him anyway then theres nothing to loose.. ?

For some reason I assumed the girl msged his girlfriend - not wrote on her wall, didn't read the op properly. If it was a pm that's a bit different. But if she wrote it on your girlfriends wall, if I was your girlfriend I would have gone nuts.However you completely set yourself up. This is 100% your fault, she wouldn't have had reason to do anything if you didn't flop.
Correct, but not for the reason YOU think.This is what happens when you sleep with hype chicks who LOVE drama. I know girls that would bypass what their man done and done the other girl's dance just for the disrespect shown.The fact that Tanner's chick LEFT THE MESSAGE on her wall is PEAK and shows he ain't got long left...
Some people appreciate the truth, he could tell her the truth and she leaves or he could tell her the truth and they work things out
The fact that Tanner's chick LEFT THE MESSAGE on her wall is PEAK and shows he ain't got long left...