Man leaves home for a week so it can be decorated and 15 squatters move in

Vertigo

LOL - U GUYS SAYIN U WOULD EVICT DEM URSELF

15 SQUATTERS??? WHO ARE U LOT - SUPERMAN?

/

the majority of you would find the nearest wifi spot and complain on vip2 before you do anything else

rofl

pos'd

/

lmao @ this situation and the picture of them stunting at the window

LOL

Them laughing out the window and potentially using my stuff would = buying some sort of weapon from a hardware store, getting some mates, smashing a window and removing them.

What criminal offence is it to scare the sh*t out of squatters so they move? Pretty sure breaking into your own house isn't an offence.

revenge is a serious criminial offence

lol

Guest TimeBomb

what the f*ck no way.

Theyre laughing from the f*ckin window.

Na theres certain things u cant accept in life... family being hurt for example, and this is another, unacceptable.

This sh*t made me angry.

Guest Esquilax

That guy from country went to jail for spraying those two robbers with his shotty when they ran up in his house.

Badman (not the jail part, the spraying robbers part).

Yeah, what was his name again?

Can't condone petty thieves getting blasted, but he shouldn't have served time for it. He was defending his property and family, they could've been anyone.

That guy from country went to jail for spraying those two robbers with his shotty when they ran up in his house.

Can't condone petty thieves getting blasted, but he shouldn't have served time for it. He was defending his property and family, they could've been anyone.

His name was Tony Martin.

Guest Esquilax

robert%20paulson%20dead.jpg

• Upvote 3

burn my house down with them inside it then claim off of the insurance

100% firebombin them f*ckers

this is outrageous

These man have the correct idea. They commandeer your yard, eat your food, probably parade around in your garms, then sit down and casually watch your tv, and then tell you to f*ck off when you knock on your own door.....i would burn the place to bloodclaart with them inside and feel no way.

• Upvote 3

Guest Esquilax

If someone breaks into your house, you should have the rights to leng them down.

NO QUALMS.

Real talk I'd roll up with the Mac 10, boom box on my shoulder blasting this out

Blasting guys right in the kneecaps

"GET out."

B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2