Di Matteo Sacked

Admin.

Your players never won you the champions league

Bottle jobs like Messi y Robben won you the champions league

^^ So true, do you think thats made Messi even more ruthless this season? He is kinda taking the piss this season already.

He said he still thinks about the penalty miss

"I am still hurting from losing the semi-final against Chelsea with the penalty I missed, and La Liga with the defeat to Madrid at Nou Camp," he said.

"They are both thorns in our side. But last season is now history.

"It's a fresh start for us all. We have to prepare ourselves as best we can for what will be a tough season.

"I hope we can get back to winning everything again."

Bro, he's a Chelsea fan. They all think like Roman

/

Roberto Di Matteo - 262 days

Andre Villas Boas - 256 days

Yahuudi Grant - 247 days

Mr Scolari - 223 days

Via OptaJoe

"Chelsea have had seven managers and won seven trophies since June 2005. A few miles north, Arsenal have had one manager and won no trophies."

Bro, he's a Chelsea fan. They all think like Roman

/

Roberto Di Matteo - 262 days

Andre Villas Boas - 256 days

Yahuudi Grant - 247 days

Mr Scolari - 223 days

Via OptaJoe

Roman is nuts, he need Keef in charge #3hunna

Interesting to see who gets appointed next, he wants Pep but these type of antics aren't going to win him over surely

• Upvote 1

What i'm worried about is that he's probably has had talks with the new manager. Rom has probably promised him 50 mil Falcao and another 30 mil or so to spend. Every time they get a new manager it just means they are going to spend silly money again.

If Harry takes the job, f*ck*ng hell pmsl

Man would sign j Cole and bring back Beckham to the UK.

Rafa Benitez has confirmed his interest in the Chelsea job after he emerged as the favourite to succeed Roberto Di Matteo.

Di Matteo was relieved of his duties on Wednesday morning and Sky Sports understands Benitez is the man being targeted.

Benitez spoke from Abu Dhabi,spacer.gif where he was attending a coaching seminar, before flying to London and admitted he was waiting for a club who can win trophies.

"I have just found out [about Di Matteo]. Obviously Chelseaspacer.gif is a top side and they can compete for trophies so it goes in this category," he told Sport360.

"In football a lot of people are talking so we will see what happens in the next few days. I am looking for a club that can challenge for trophies and Chelsea is one of these clubs."

Rafa BenitezQuotes of the week

Asked if he had already spoken to Chelsea, he added: "You ask directly, I cannot answer directly.

"In football a lot of people are talking so we will see what happens in the next few days. I am looking for a club that can challenge for trophies and Chelsea is one of these clubs."

Benitez is known to have spoken to Chelsea in the summer but backed away as they were only willing to offer a one-year term, with Pep Guardiola - currently on a sabbatical - tipped to take charge.

But the former Liverpoolspacer.gif boss seems more open to the prospect, saying: "I have to talk with my agent and see what he has been doing the last couple of days.

"But I am just trying to go to a team that can win. So we will find ways to have a challenge like this."