Suarez found guilty of racially abusing evra

Guest petercrotch

Did you wash your hands of Peter Schemichael?

Evra said the referee heard it and was informed yet, Mariner didn't make any report of it in his match report, did he?

If you want Suarez banned fine, but LOL at saying Evra is a stand up dude, he is one of the most bitch made players out there.

This isn't a tit for tat issue but incase you're wondering yes I did wash my hands of Schemichel

But that's neither here or there tbh and neither is your opinion of Evra as a person

But the facts are clear he has been charged and punished

Evra is goon, you need them say it how it is guys

Livelool were never in contention for a top four place anyway, so it's not like it makes a difference.

It's that Europa league spot that's fading away. Stoke gonna finish higher that Liverlool

961-aww-yeah.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

>>>>>>> that statement

awful

Wow

I thought we were talking between 3-5 matches.

Liverpool will struggle to get into Europa now, never mind top 4. Just when they were picking up form. Arsenal got lucky.

lololl @ the media just brushing off Terry's blatant racial abuse.

bullshit, the way its been handled has been pathetic but its the FA so its hardly suprising. If somethings so clear cut and proven with evidence why can you appeal it ? Thats makes no sense atall.

/

lol @ ppl talking about terry

guy aint gonna get shit, havent heard a word about that in how long ?

Did you wash your hands of Peter Schemichael?

Evra said the referee heard it and was informed yet, Mariner didn't make any report of it in his match report, did he?

If you want Suarez banned fine, but LOL at saying Evra is a stand up dude, he is one of the most bitch made players out there.

This isn't a tit for tat issue but incase you're wondering yes I did wash my hands of Schemichel

But that's neither here or there tbh and neither is your opinion of Evra as a person

But the facts are clear he has been charged and punished

About its neither here nor there when you brought it up.

You said Evra wouldn't lie, he accused the referee of fucking booking him cause of his colour, he said he had informed the referee yet no mention in any official report was given.

I swear you cannot read.

Or have some short term memory disfunction.

Go back and read the posts and then read the bullshit you first posted in here and then re-think, exit the topic and post accurately.

About fucking conspiracy theories, shut up.