Notting Hill Carnival 2012 - What's good?

Nolan Wikins

Guest Chelsea Jack

Lol kaygee was it one white guy and one black guy that approached you.

That was me b

Dunno we were walking I didn't really pay attention, just heard 'Hey im from New York' in a horrendous accent and then some waffle before they gave up and changed back with fits of giggles

yh sh*t i vaguely remember that

that was my boy(no gayle) wearing sun glasses.. didnt even clock it was you, otherwise i would have spoken normally and not been on tr0ll tip

yesterday was a f*ck*ng MYTH.. Was doin the new york tr0llin for a good hr or so

Guest Chelsea Jack

Me and jas know each other irl, he still waved from last night. It weren't us.

nah mate it was me n chris.. this happened after u ducked innit, thats when the real madness ensued

Jas trolling IRL :lol:

Was pretty mad, lost JAS and a few others for most of the day so was just rolling with my boy (no Gayle). Don't even know what soundsystems I went to think I must've passed all of them. There was a nice like old school hip-hop one, one raw DnB one full of youngers, hoodrats and most of the gypsies I saw when I was at East Croydon, a few bashment/ soca ones. We saw the floats coupla times, the ropes either side were so pointless.

So much walking, lots of chatting, lots of dancing. Great vibes. same again next year but I need to reach a proper after party. Took like 3hours to get home after the bouncer weren't letting us into East Village. Hot Wuk woulda been live but wasn't really on the £15 entry anyway

Guest Chelsea Jack

esq is still at that stage in his life where he really has know idea of who he is.. dnt be mad at him marcus, give him a chance he'll find himself soon

• Upvote 1