Go home to where you belong...

Afroman

its also why u gotta love china, brazil and the rest new emerging economies.

they didnt enslave no one, or force anyone to trade with them or else

f*ck*ng daemonz

had a larger slave population than america and last nation to abolish it, they been daemonz

True about the slave population, however it werent the natives bringing them, they were shipped over by the colonial deemz who committed similar atrocities against the native population

+1

i wrote a big thing out n accidentally deleted it

basically china was slaving its own people n surrounding guys for centuries n chopping off their cocks n painting their face n all sorts of perverted savagery

venom is a dumb guy

n the global market was established by england and without it the situations in these developing countries would be alot different

also andrew marr is probably a twat i seen his book by the same name n it had a sad oriental child on the front

Britain gave nothing to the nations you are talking about. there has or had been a global market in existence 4000yrs before britain was even britain, every empire has established a global market of some sort so STFU with your andrew marr wishwash knowledge of whiteystory calling it history. china enslaving its own people is different from enslaving the whole world... every country has done bad to its own people....so that wasnt the point u idiot.

Britain gave nothing to the nations you are talking about. there has or had been a global market in existence 4000yrs before britain was even britain, every empire has established a global market of some sort so STFU with your andrew marr wishwash knowledge of whiteystory calling it history. china enslaving its own people is different from enslaving the whole world... every country has done bad to its own people....so that wasnt the point u idiot.

ramble all u want lad

you said brazil n china didnt enslave no1, they both did

people trading across borders isn't what i'm talking about

the infrastructure of the global market wouldn't exist, nor would the resources to build it, and nor would the demand to feed it, whatever you prefer to believe

china is what it is purely because of foregin investment and the only reason brazil is so far behind america is cos the portugese went n bred themselves out

Guest Chelsea Jack

but the n word is fine alie dave

im a nigger, i can say it as much as i like

cant be shouting out sh*t that dont relate to me

tumblr_m7ko53zcxv1qmsrb7.gif

di execution

fsd

vfs

v

sv

v

vs

sv

s

svs

its also why u gotta love china, brazil and the rest new emerging economies.

they didnt enslave no one, or force anyone to trade with them or else

f*ck*ng daemonz

Lol @ china didn't enslave anyone or force them to work. Isiot

Innit. Marvell thinks he is smart. Talking as if China is or has been a beacon of moral rectitude. Furthermore, Brazil was built on slavery, it imported many more slaves than the US, and its version of slavery was arguably more brutal. Blacks in the Brazil face discrimination and remain poverty-stricken; you will not find many blacks in Brazil's elite, neither will you find anything comparable to a Brazilian Barack Obama. Just because Non-black Brazilians like to f*ck other races, and the fact that miscegenation has been around since the days of slavery (unlike in the US), do not be fooled into thinking Brazil is some kind of racial utopia.

Just get over yourself and your tired cliches. Do you know how many blacks have been killed by Indonesians. Go and ask West Papuans and the East Timorese. Moreover, if we have to continually apportion blame for past injustices where will it end. Maybe english people can get reparations from scandinavians, or italians, or the french. The Iranian population only just about recovered to levels known before the near genocide inflicted on it by Genghis Khan and his horde. Don't see them bitching about Mongolia.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

just reading this.... ulysses seems to be another local, probably the same person

either way you're a pedantic prat

the west gained and maintained its economic standing in the world through oppression EXTERNALLY,

every country has oppressed a class/section of people internally, however the west has done both

and continues to opress or at least actively contribute to supress externally

therefore giving me a history lesson about race in brazil, or china or indonesia is just stupid

since none of these countries have caused a world war, colonised over 1billion in foreign lands and plundered their resources

CHina isnt a beacon of moral rectitude, but they never claim to be. The west who always do are infact not far off from any country they want to point a finger at, YET they claim THEY are beacons of 'hope'.

my main point about brazil and china is that they didnt get to where they are now, by invading half the world, interfering in every possible way into another country's affairs, leaving World, Civil, tribal, geo political, and religious wars in their path causing the deaths of hundreds of millions over the last 500 years.

stupid c*nt

• Downvote 2

just reading this.... ulysses seems to be another local, probably the same person

either way you're a pedantic prat

the west gained and maintained its economic standing in the world through oppression EXTERNALLY,

every country has oppressed a class/section of people internally, however the west has done both

and continues to opress or at least actively contribute to supress externally

therefore giving me a history lesson about race in brazil, or china or indonesia is just stupid

since none of these countries have caused a world war, colonised over 1billion in foreign lands and plundered their resources

CHina isnt a beacon of moral rectitude, but they never claim to be. The west who always do are infact not far off from any country they want to point a finger at, YET they claim THEY are beacons of 'hope'.

my main point about brazil and china is that they didnt get to where they are now, by invading half the world, interfering in every possible way into another country's affairs, leaving World, Civil, tribal, geo political, and religious wars in their path causing the deaths of hundreds of millions over the last 500 years.

stupid c*nt

So oppressing people internally is forgivable, but oppressing people externally is uniquely evil? I see. Your logic is very good for a Sodomite.

• Upvote 1