Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Sexual noise is fine all the time
    • Sexual noise is fine if no one else is in the house
    • No sexual noise at all

i fucking love it when a girl says 'im gonna cum/im cumming'

its like a nitrous boost straight to the c*ck

trust me.  alwas find that superhuman reserve strength usually kept for life threatening situations etc.

what i dont like, however is when a girl says shes gonna cum but u dont want to busss  yet but at the same timeyou want to make her cum so u end up reaching the point of no return and cumming also 

fuck sake

or when you buss in the position that you didnt want to buss in 

:rofl: MATE

enjoy the epic feeling of coming together but then post MOC in the back of my mind im like 'ffs i was just about to put her into doggy'

on the other hand when you go HAAAAAAM and she cums and assumes you are done.  but youre not, and you tell her 'ah ah we aint finished' and she looks at you with that expression of impressedness and awe :Y:

The clench, the legs wrapped around and squeezing, dem ting dere have you frozen in the same position u bust in for a good 5 minutes, ghost busting every 10 seconds after the main bust.

:rofl:

PMSL REAL LYRICS WERE LYRICISED

i know EXACTLY what he means as well.   get her to do a couple of clenches as well >>>>

• Upvote 1