Muslim Patrol

Blackstock

It's propaganda/bullying next to that drum pub there is a Turkish 24 hour off licence with bruddas buying juice non stop. Without doubt they saw this happen why no video of the intervention ?

I agree its a good idea if that was actually going and not this misleading stuff

• Upvote 1

but why would you HOPE for that to happen, they are surely making the area a better place

Don't make me sick, so there making it better by intimidating innocents and trying to enforce a law that's not used in this country?  you really think sharia law is an improvement?

The area was a better place before these disgusting ignorant vermin infiltrated the area.  Imagine if the men 70 odd years ago who gave their lives for this countrys freedom still would have done so if they could of foreseen the state it would enevtually end up in, I very doubt it.

If I had my way the militant/extremist cunts would get whisked away to a remote camp and exterminated. Not welcome.

• Upvote 4

the people that lived in that area 70 years ago were fucking incestuous east end white trash goy filth

fuck alcohol and them loose women on road, obviously these guys are p*ssy bullys, but wouldnt be such a bad idea to have a group of vigilantes making sure an area is respectable

lol about giving a fuck what them people 70 years ago thought im still laughing, bare forgot you was a working class white