Isit right/wrong that mixed race people are addressed as Black?

kerser

Trust . You go to uganda and tell them a mixed race person is black they will laugh ina ya boat . Sorry if i came across as extreme earlier but this shit really gets to me . Its not about what they see themselves as its about telling the truth and telling lies . And once again it all stems from corkayshuns lying . " wyte people see them as black so they are black. " im sorry but who gave wyt people the authority to say what is or isnt black skin

• Downvote 4

Black people within our own communiy quite happily break down different shades of black. So it really aint about white people giving us any authority.

The point is if I had a mixed race child, I'm making him walk into the world with his eyes wide open. They can see who the are and what they look like in the mirror, what colour their mother and relatives are, but its my duty to teach them the benchmarks of society.

• Upvote 3

Black people within our own communiy quite happily break down different shades of black. So it really aint about white people giving us any authority.

The point is if I had a mixed race child, I'm making him walk into the world with his eyes wide open. They can see who the are and what they look like in the mirror, what colour their mother and relatives are, but its my duty to teach them the benchmarks of society.

Elaborate please .

• Downvote 1

MUST BE FUKD HAVING A BLACK DAD AND A WHITE MUM...

JUST A BIT WEIRD... I CANT PICTURE IT... 2 DIFFERENT RACES COLLIDING...

BOY... THE CHRISTMAS' AND BIRTHDAYS.... 

JUST WEIRD

There is nothing that different really.

I grew up with Rio and Anton. There lives were no different to mine at that age. Imagine it's the same for most of us who grew up here in the UK.

Even when the families meet.

Now if you want worlds colliding go to a black Caribbean and Indian event.

Guest chap44uns

Elaborate please .

his eyes are gonna be open

• Upvote 3

Doubt having a white mom would be weird .having a white mom when you are half white is caj because thats what they are  .

Having a white spouse on the other hand when you are black ....Recipe for disaster imo .

Just don't  understand it .

How the  hell can you be sitting with   holly talking  about di black  struggle and black  opression  .

See it all the  time ,  niggas biting their tounge  not being able to say  shit lol

• Downvote 4

MUST BE FUKD HAVING A BLACK DAD AND A WHITE MUM...

JUST A BIT WEIRD... I CANT PICTURE IT... 2 DIFFERENT RACES COLLIDING...

BOY... THE CHRISTMAS' AND BIRTHDAYS....

JUST WEIRD

I dont see why iys weird, unless you maery some "EU" freshie

Youve practally lived the same lives

1st off I think it's wrong that blacks are addressed as black, we are brown skinned not black.

But since we accept this misnomer then surely mxd people, who are also brown skinned, can be called black also.

The history of biracial people is no different to ours, from the slave trade to people like Bob Marley, Malcolm X they are there every step of the way.

It's only really this generation of mxd people where this has become a problem and it makes me sick.

Sick of the lost black zombies who don't educate their kids about biracial history and sick of the wog socket white mothers who do their best to create division between blacks and mxd race kids.

Don't even know why it gets me so riled because these black zombies will have their gene pool whitewashed and they will be erased without a trace in 2 generations, result.

Obama once said that he calls himself African American because the term already consists of admixture, obviously there are many mxd people who don't have the capacity to understand that so I say let them be known by what they wish to be known as.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/03/us/politics/03census.html?_r=0

I find it hilarious a biracial person raised by white grandparents gets it when mxd people with live in black parents don't.

In response to the question no, it isn't wrong.

1st off I think it's wrong that blacks are addressed as black, we are brown skinned not black.

But since we accept this misnomer then surely mxd people, who are also brown skinned, can be called black also.

The history of biracial people is no different to ours, from the slave trade to people like Bob Marley, Malcolm X they are there every step of the way.

It's only really this generation of mxd people where this has become a problem and it makes me sick.

Sick of the lost black zombies who don't educate their kids about biracial history and sick of the wog socket white mothers who do their best to create division between blacks and mxd race kids.

Don't even know why it gets me so riled because these black zombies will have their gene pool whitewashed and they will be erased without a trace in 2 generations, result.

Obama once said that he calls himself African American because the term already consists of admixture, obviously there are many mxd people who don't have the capacity to understand that so I say let them be known by what they wish to be known as.

I find it hilarious a biracial person raised by white grandparents gets it when mxd people with live in black parents don't.

The history  of hybrid people for the most part is a  lot different to ours  believe  me . Bar the  dirty  south of course

And also malcolm x parents were both black .

• Downvote 3

The history  of hybrid people for the most part is a  lot different to ours  believe  me . Bar the  dirty  south of course

And also malcolm x parents were both black .

Malcolm X mother was biracial from Grenada.

How you mean their history is different to ours?