Lending money to family and friends

kerser

im lucky to have such wonderful family to support me at times

but once borrowed som doe frm my dad n never payed it back wen my bday came round

i asked were my present was he goes u still owe me twenty jus say tht was ur bday present

f*ckin c*nt

:rofl:

/

i dont lend it unless its one of 4 ppl i trust enough to lend money.

I used to hook up nuff of my bredrins if I had the money, but learnt that some man can't stick to their word and don't give a sh*t if I'm suffering because I dropped them dough. So now only a select few I will borrow money to and only if my cash flow situation is good. Not going hungry because you want to buy a new laptop or iPad. Even fell out with two friends because I lent them money, I needed it, they were stalling, then I was hearing they are buying whips and sh*t. When I approached them pissed about it they were dropping "so what money over your boys yeah?". I couldn't believe the audacity. From there I learned only lend if you can afford to live with late payments.

We sorted it all out and we made up but valuable life lessons were learned that day.

:o :o :o :o

Nearly dashed my phone against the wall

I used to hook up nuff of my bredrins if I had the money, but learnt that some man can't stick to their word and don't give a sh*t if I'm suffering because I dropped them dough. So now only a select few I will borrow money to and only if my cash flow situation is good. Not going hungry because you want to buy a new laptop or iPad. Even fell out with two friends because I lent them money, I needed it, they were stalling, then I was hearing they are buying whips and sh*t. When I approached them pissed about it they were dropping "so what money over your boys yeah?". I couldn't believe the audacity. From there I learned only lend if you can afford to live with late payments.

We sorted it all out and we made up but valuable life lessons were learned that day.

I'm angry reading that ykno lol.

I don't understand how some people can behave like that, I don't condone violence at all but when hands get put on some people they can't have any complaints.

No fucking decency.

If somebody lends me money they won't have to chase me to find out where it is, soon as the clock strikes 2.30am and money lands in the Natwest I will drop it on them.

Did you ever get the dough back?

Made up? you are a better man than me I tell you.

Got the money back form one of them like a day or two after I got into the argument with them, which annoyed me a bit more especially as when I argued with them they were like it's nothing, I'll get the money to you.  The other one I didn't because he ended up in prison a little after that.  I wrote it off and we spoke and them man apologised for taking the piss.  These are guys I grew up from like 12 with so I was happy I could move forward.  I think it was a thing where they took my kindness for weakness in all honesty which is sad because for me keeping to my word holds precedence over everything.  If I borrow money first thing I'm planning is how and when I am paying them back and it is as important to me as paying rent.

• Upvote 1

Guest 90210

if a family member lent you, lets say between 50-100 and the person who lent it to you is working, would you constantly be hounding down that person for the money back, when the person you gave it to is not working?

Got one boy atm who just takes the piss, cant even believe the audacity of him like he isnt a working man.

He will never see a penny of me again.

I know 1 guy, bout 5 years ago lent his friend in life or death situation 70k.

The friend has picked himself up, big boy job, has he ever repaid a penny?

Ducking calls like mad.

The guy was thinking of getting the goons involved but he knows his wife and don't wanna do that to her.

Guys a top class c*nt.