Badou Jack vs James Degale - 14th Jan

Thizz

6 hours ago, darkman said:

Not that i needed a pad and pen to know who won the fight. I take it you did Ice? :lol:

/

3 tough fights in a row for a Degale.....he's not as good as he thinks. Ideally needs a break before his next fight

He will never be as good as he thinks he is. Very arrogant boxer, which is why I used to hate him when he first went pro....But respect for him has gone up in his last couple fights I watched. He can go at it with good boxers...But he leaves himself open way too much. Footwork is decent but too much movement with his guard down.

James DeGale suffers perforated eardrum, loses teeth against Jack

mad ting sad

gale is too lazy in the ring, talented no doubt but he cruises too much same with brook, and these man will be cruising while getting weighed in

/

young boy davis done his ting though, needs to go 1on1 with the boy farmer

• Upvote 1

I scored it and had DeGale up by 2 going into the last round but couple rounds could have gone either way.... think the rounds DeGale won apart from first 2 were really close rounds but the rounds Jack won he dominated so if you wernt scoring it or you dont really know how boxing works you would say Jack won in a no contest...

Just that boxing doesnt work like that, you can lose 7 close rounds and win 5 rounds by beating someone within an inch of their life but if you cant knock em down or out then you have lost the fight...

@darkman

/

Remember about 5/6 years ago when there was the massive call to reform the way boxing is scored/judged 

7 hours ago, Iceberg said:

I scored it and had DeGale up by 2 going into the last round but couple rounds could have gone either way.... think the rounds DeGale won apart from first 2 were really close rounds but the rounds Jack won he dominated so if you wernt scoring it or you dont really know how boxing works you would say Jack won in a no contest...

Just that boxing doesnt work like that, you can lose 7 close rounds and win 5 rounds by beating someone within an inch of their life but if you cant knock em down or out then you have lost the fight...

@darkman

/

Remember about 5/6 years ago when there was the massive call to reform the way boxing is scored/judged 

I'm fully aware of how boxing works nor did I say it wasn't close. Jack just had the cleaner work