General Election 2017

Afroman

Picks and Chooses when it follows procedure? The Americans said it was lawful as a matter of self-defense which I can agree with since the guy was plotting attacks against the West. Remember that President you all worshipped, Obama was his name? Yea was him that sat and watched the live feed of OSB getting shot dead. So did Obama break the law now, didn't hear nobody screaming about that one when it happened.

@Thizz That Twitter post is hilarious, claim it was a lie and then post a video of evidence that does show him calling the assassination a tragedy.

• Downvote 2

Just now, Gambino said:

Picks and Chooses when it follows procedure? The Americans said it was lawful as a matter of self-defense which I can agree with since the guy was plotting attacks against the West. Remember that President you all worshipped, Obama was his name? Yea was him that sat and watched the live feed of OSB getting shot dead. So did Obama break the law now, didn't hear nobody screaming about that one when it happened.

@Thizz That Twitter post is hilarious, claim it was a lie and then post a video of evidence that does show him calling the assassination a tragedy.

You couldn't find me a single post on here where I praise Obama - so focus on what we're discussing. Someone presents the police with evidence that you've plotted to headtop someone on here, are you hoping to be shot on sight or arrested and given the chance to clear your name as is your right according to the justice system of both the united states and the united kingdom?

• Upvote 1

I would never be plotting to head top nobody...... But I'll role with your fantasy. Say I'm some extremists, I've gone out and built my own little army of them. Evidence has been found against me that I've been plotting against you, I've murdered thousands of your people, I'm then whipping out my iPhone and filming myself boasting about shit and saying how much I hate you and will continue to plot more tragedies against you. By all means, I don't expect a single person who enemies I have made out of it to complain when I get shot dead.

Are you actually suggesting OSB was innocent and could of cleared his name?

1 minute ago, Gambino said:

I would never be plotting to head top nobody...... But I'll role with your fantasy. Say I'm some extremists, I've gone out and built my own little army of them. Evidence has been found against me that I've been plotting against you, I've murdered thousands of your people, I'm then whipping out my iPhone and filming myself boasting about shit and saying how much I hate you and will continue to plot more tragedies against you. By all means, I don't expect a single person who enemies I have made out of it to complain when I get shot dead.

Are you actually suggesting OSB was innocent and could of cleared his name?

Again you're taking it back to Bin Laden - I've never claimed that he was innocent or that he could have cleared his name - my point is that according to the justice system he should have had the chance, but by your post you don't believe in honouring the justice system anyway - just when it suits and is easy? And this was Corbyns point.

• Upvote 2

WTF are you talking about taking it back to Bin Laden. The Conversation is about him and Corbyn calling it a tragedy. 

Was his killing illegal? President Clinton, Obama and Bush had all issued orders to KILL or capture him. So where is the issue of justice?

1 minute ago, Gambino said:

WTF are you talking about taking it back to Bin Laden. The Conversation is about him and Corbyn calling it a tragedy. 

Was his killing illegal? President Clinton, Obama and Bush had all issued orders to KILL or capture him. So where is the issue of justice?

And my post above is an explanation of why he, and some of us maybe to a lesser degree, view it as such. Its not in Bin Laden meeting his end, that was inevitable by anyone's reasoning. Clinton, Bush and Obama - i don't understand are you insinuating that because it was ordered by all of them that it was the correct thing to order? The mechanics of the bin laden situation are irrelevant because the precedent is the same, he was accused of a crime (several) and should have been tried like many others have been. Even Guantanamo detainees got trials... 

• Upvote 1

IMO Yes it was the correct thing to order. Whether he was taken out as he was, or Snipered from a Mile away or killed in an Air Strike. Rid the world of that guy by any means necessary. That's my personal view, there is absolutely nothing tragic to me about what happened to him. It's tragic when innocent people are killed in Air Strikes, It's tragic when innocent people are blown up by terrorists, it's tragic when anyone loses their life in an accident. I do not reserve the term tragic for a murderous evil c*nt just because he never got a chance to sit and wave in a court room.

He said the killing of Osama, the Assassination attempt was Tragic........ It's there in the video you posted where a guy is trying to show it as evidence he never said it SMH lol. This is a guy that wants to lead you but literally doesn't want to see the death of enemies or evil people in this world. He's against the death penalty as well isn't he? Would you man of been happy with Osama spending his days in prison paid for by the people he wanted dead?

Just think about that scenario for a second where it wasn't the Americans who dealt with him. Imagine Corbyns in power and the SAS have this proven murderer in sight. Do you want him dead, or do you want him bought him to the UK for a trial where you know he won't face capital punishment and that his cushy prison cell, Playstation and TV included will be his residence for life, paid for by you.

• Downvote 2

DM going in to overdrive

wqB1Rgd_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

xMFotnV.png

May doesn't give a monkeys about evil people either

as home secretary and then prime minister she announced and presided over the historic child sex abuse enquiry which has been farcical in leadership from start to present day 

She does not care

Its her policies that are killin people in England through sanctions an starvation an homelessness

She is cold hearted an short sighted.

• Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, Gambino said:

@Grafter Given that scenario I just presented to you. What would your choice be?

What it has always been

For the government to follow the procedures within the framework of the justice system

Cant talk to me about cushy prison. Im not swayed by all that jazz.

Honestly if he was in jail an had some crappy ps2 i really wouldnt care. U do kno that every prisoner ain dished out with playstation an blabla luxury. U av to buy/obtain  these things or someone buys them for u

We dont just pay tax to house prisoners. We pay tax so the justice system can operate - fairly so that when i need to use it or any of us we get fair process

/

Do u have any response to my point about theresa may ?

Fair enough but if you think a man sitting in a UK prison with a crappy PS2 is justice served for him purposely murdering thousands of innocent people then we definitely don't share the same mentality.

Yea. Obviously not happy with the handling of any child abuse cases be it those nonces up in Government, Celebrities or these gangs in rochdale.

No I don't hold her personally responsible for killing people in England. Not happy about the cuts but the country is meant to have problems with the deficit and debt, not sure where Labour will get all their money from, I'm totally down with them making these corporations stop tax dodging and maybe making the rich pay more. Can't really take a single soul serious who acts like they are concerned with the welfare of British people and spending but are not willing to cut Foreign Aid though.

She is responsible tho. Its her policies which have lead to deaths. The smalll smalll amount of money raised from benefit cuts does nothing to our national debt. Piss all an people are supposed to die for that? 

The changes she made to immigration law only affect non eu citizens and have done piss all to net immigration numbers. She is useless and heartless theres  no way around it and she doesnt have the bollox for Brexit negotiations 

No deal is better than a bad deal. Isn't no deal a bad deal in an of itself?

When she was forced to say her line on it over an over she believed in her own words less an less. She doesn't have the will to be an effective prime minister. Just a self serving charlatan.

Just now, Thizz said:

I doubt Bin Laden would have been in gen pop playing Pro Evo 5 and making tuna curry in a kettle after bunning a spice zoot ffs 

Shit I bet he would lol. This Justice system of ours....... Grooming Gang Raping Violent Pedos get 5 years and out in 2, guy lights up a Ciggy on an Aeroplane and gets 9 years.

2 hours ago, Gambino said:

Opinions on this Labour Garden Tax the media are claiming they have sneaked into their small print?

Sneaked ? Daily mail >>>>>

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-land-value-tax-manifesto-general-election-2017-jeremy-corbyn-john-mcdonnell-a7738766.html%3Famp

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Bin Laden was never going court because there was never enough hard evidence he was behind it. Alot of circumstantial shit, shady tapes and testimonies  through torture lol.

They needed a fall guy for attacks by Saudi nationals.

Let's go pin this on our former mule/rent a thug trained by the cia, hiding in Afghanistan. Since he's gone a bit rouge and not adhering to our intelligence protocols for western interests.

And same Saddam Hussein (of similar ilk) in Iraq 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

Bin Laden was never going court because there was never enough hard evidence he was behind it. Alot of circumstantial shit, shady tapes and testimonies  through torture lol.

lol.

Regardless Bin Larden would have been birded right off, no doubt about it.