General Election 2017

Afroman

8 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Was just wondering, thanks for not providing an answer.

I'll answer if you were genuinely wondering. I get the asked the same questions on here over and over though.

Firstly I don't believe open door immigration is good for any country. Government cannot budget or plan or cope for certain things when they have no idea who and how many people they are catering for. It doesn't work. Secondly and I'm not right or wrong about this, just my opinion and how I feel. I don't like seeing the drastic changes in areas, I don't see Immigrants being spread out across the UK so that they fit into society. I see them being dumped in the same areas where they don't need to integrate and some not even bothering to learn the language. Think it was Me and Grafter who were discussing that recently on here. And also this freedom of movement has bought criminals into the country. Look at that European guy who raped and murdered that girl and was already convicted of these offenses in his own country.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, time_bomb said:

Whats the problem with him meeting IRA if it was for the sake of long term peace?

/

He needs to ditch dianne abbot, shes not built for a big role in a general election

Zero problem with him meeting them IMO. Only issue I took was him lying about it claiming he never did. Especially when he's championed as this different guy, integrity, man of the people etc. 

May V Corbyn debate tonight 8:30 on Sky News

Edit:

then again maybe not...

"

"The Battle For Number 10" - to be broadcast on Sky News and Channel 4 - will see the two leaders field questions from voters, moderated by Sky's Political Editor Faisal Islam.

Then both leaders will be questioned, one-on-one, by veteran TV interviewer Jeremy Paxman."