EXPOSURE

GULLY GOONIE

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Operative.
that looks like hiro nakamuraspeakin of our favorite show, when is it comin back?
Looks nothin like him, u fresh of the boat racist.Go suck off your latest Babatunde.
The operative is black.But hates racists of any kind.

Don't bring my name into this.It has absolutely f*ck all to do with me hense my absence.Aquaman I mentioned it ONCE out of self exposure. So you can shut your trap. Don't ever say my name on this forum or make reference to me again. You are on the same level as Rare 1 and Malika and other waste users.
dnt take my name in vain. concentrate on not gettin ur yute confiscated by socialsafe xx

Don't bring my name into this.It has absolutely f*ck all to do with me hense my absence.Aquaman I mentioned it ONCE out of self exposure. So you can shut your trap. Don't ever say my name on this forum or make reference to me again. You are on the same level as Rare 1 and Malika and other waste users.
dnt take my name in vain. concentrate on not gettin ur yute confiscated by socialsafe xx
Hardy Har.10 out of 10 for effort but frankly I couldn't give a monkeys.Go and have an MSN chat with Rare 1. Don't watch me, don't watch my son - I didn't think there were peadophiles on here still.

Hardy Har.10 out of 10 for effort but frankly I couldn't give a monkeys.Go and have an MSN chat with Rare 1. Don't watch me, don't watch my son - I didn't think there were peadophiles on here still.
so uve been absent butu know rare1 has been a d*ckhead?dat was yesterday. u have no vid u just bluffed it n got messy to merk herselfwell done still. its dead now tho

i love the way every chick sends for a girl on here when they get exposedbut they do the same thing/similar but they have some way of justifying it HA

cors you never

Guest Stapler
He linked two RWD gash?The man's quite a swordsman
Two makes you a swordsman?Sheeeeet, I must be James Bond.
Stop trying to take yourself for the e-Peter Stringfellow.The last time i checked one person does not equal a plethora of links.Please stop trying to "beg".