Luis Garcia Homage

The Infamous

Looks like he is off to Athletico today or tomorrowGutted people will say that he was inconsistent but when he was in the team we played some world class footballhe is a favourite of mine and gave me alot alot of great moments over the yearsHe wants to be with his family you just have to respect that and let him goThanks you for everything with out you Rafa wouldn't win 1 trophy_41185495_garcia.jpgp1_liverpool_goal.jpgWill forever remain in Liverpool history

seriously garcia showed no level of conisstencyhes a player who will try 10 flicks one will come offor might be anonymous for 3 games against bolton norwich reading, then score a hat trick against juventushe frustrates teamates ask gerrardhes much suited to spain (obviously not barca or madrid)

i thought he was good 4 liverpoolscored some vital goals,would rather him on the left than any1 thats featured heavily this season 4 them if i was a pool fanhes a match winner when he wants 2 b,will do well in spain.he is weak on the ball but sometimes u could c his quality regardless