GoldCoast

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

btu there's no hood in london.
There are hoods, not GHETTOS.Ghetto is a state of mind biggrin.gif
DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT get sucked into a debate about it.This topic reminds me of Simon on The Apprentice. "Street is not about low cost airlines..."
:D :D Eh??What ur sayin has nothin to do with the price of fufu
Only the first line of my post was directed at you.

btu there's no hood in london.
There are hoods, not GHETTOS.Ghetto is a state of mind biggrin.gif
DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT get sucked into a debate about it.This topic reminds me of Simon on The Apprentice. "Street is not about low cost airlines..."
:D :D Eh??What ur sayin has nothin to do with the price of fufu
Only the first line of my post was directed at you.
My bad, Kwame Bonsu

Anyone who doesnt think there are hoods get urself lost in certain parts of Brixton, Harlesden, Kilburn etc... you'll start to believe.
I'm not from Brixton, rolled there bare face and nothing happened.If I did the same in the Favelas of Rio, I'd get ended. In London, it's by choice. In Brazil it's necessary.

Guest Ryan
Anyone who doesnt think there are hoods get urself lost in certain parts of Brixton, Harlesden, Kilburn etc... you'll start to believe.
I'm not from Brixton, rolled there bare face and nothing happened.If I did the same in the Favelas of Rio, I'd get ended. In London, it's by choice. In Brazil it's necessary.
Spot on.

Spot on.
No its not. You are more likely to get robbed in certain areas of London than certain favelas. I'm not trying to compare them or anything like that, but that's a fact.
anyone can roll through brixton market and tha main roadnot anyone can roll through the deeper parts, same with a lot of areas
This is true.