Places To Take The Wifey???

Humble

I've recently just wifey'd a chick that I've been seeing for quite a few months. Could anyone give me advice on places to go.. The cinema thing is getting quite boring. I'm not really a frequent raver and I don't drink/smoke. Key Points:We are both 20 years old.Both go uniBoth quiet individalsPreferably in North/Central London Not too pricey.No hype youtsThanx for any comments biggrin.gif

I've recently just wifey'd a chick that I've been seeing for quite a few months. Could anyone give me advice on places to go.. The cinema thing is getting quite boring. I'm not really a frequent raver and I don't drink/smoke. Key Points:We are both 20 years old.Both go uniBoth quiet individalsPreferably in North/Central London Not too pricey.No hype youtsThanx for any comments biggrin.gif
Cinema's too cliche, and there's you can't talk in there. I'd reccommend something fun like go karting, but there the nearest one I know of is in South so Google is you. If not, jus take her for a nixe meal somewhere. Take her to eat something adventurous and that she has'nt tried before. Girls generally like it when your spotaneous and e\pose them to new and interesting experiences

What Yung said go for spontanious. I don't see why people go to the cinema as a couple, as most times the guy and girl have completely different tastes in films and it is impossible to have conversation.Meals are good, even if you like franchise resturants such as Chiquito, cheap but not full of idiots.Chessington a bit out of the way but is something is totally cool. You can usually find various discounts online.Or you could always go to the Natural History Museum. I've been hounding my significant other to take me there for ages.

yeah u gotta be diff. u cant ask her all the time cos then she will think stuff like ur the man u take charge, and really going to the same things are boring.sometimes the littlest things are the best to them tho .like i went to this forrest just for a walk along some bridge, but that seems to be the day that keeps getting mentioned after all the other things. im lost tho for things to do half the time. cos no matter where u are its pretty much all the same things.

yeah u gotta be diff. u cant ask her all the time cos then she will think stuff like ur the man u take charge, and really going to the same things are boring.sometimes the littlest things are the best to them tho .like i went to this forrest just for a walk along some bridge, but that seems to be the day that keeps getting mentioned after all the other things. im lost tho for things to do half the time. cos no matter where u are its pretty much all the same things.
a forest you say?please give more details on where this forest is or other forests....truesay greenery is hard to find....but its true about being spontaneous and not doing the expected, both of y'all would be bored if everything was the same....i'm thinking paint balling aswell, shoot the hell out of her but then girl's aint as strong as the lads...

a forest you say?please give more details on where this forest is or other forests....truesay greenery is hard to find....but its true about being spontaneous and not doing the expected, both of y'all would be bored if everything was the same....i'm thinking paint balling aswell, shoot the hell out of her but then girl's aint as strong as the lads...
ud have to travel to northampton, so its like a hour from london. some bridge walk that goes up into the trees so u can see over them and see kinda far. i have some pictures but my camera is broke. ill try get them off it and put here.

do a spontaneous MAD ONEtake her to see a comedy then get something to eat then take her for a feel up in the park and maybe f*ck her against a treemake her be ya friend wife and link all at the same time truss me she aint trying to leave you or forget sh*t like that if you keep her that hyped by doing all thatdont do this all the time but drop it SPONTANEOUS and dont always do it in that order

Realz aint u ever been to the rockery above streatham common?!Thats a nice, quiet place to go chill.

do a spontaneous MAD ONEtake her to see a comedy then get something to eat then take her for a feel up in the park and maybe f*ck her against a treemake her be ya friend wife and link all at the same time truss me she aint trying to leave you or forget sh*t like that if you keep her that hyped by doing all thatdont do this all the time but drop it SPONTANEOUS and dont always do it in that order
lol at planning to be spontaneoussick guy

Realz aint u ever been to the rockery above streatham common?!Thats a nice, quiet place to go chill.
LOL @ taking ur wife there...its bait your going there for a lil feel up...this is where everyman take there links for feel ups

LOL @ taking ur wife there...its bait your going there for a lil feel up...this is where everyman take there links for feel ups
biggrin.gif Maybe YOU have that in mind.