F.A Carling Premiership

Guest roskie_07

I also remember them old skool 11.30am kickoffs on Sky Sports 1 the 11.30 k-o was always between Man Utd vs Leeds or Man Utd vs Chelsea.....also when Man Utd spanked Arsenal 6-0 at Old Trafford this must be 2000/2001 season maybe..Dwight Yorke hat-trick?
6-1 yea Yorke 3 Keane Solskjaer Sheringham

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roskie_07
I also remember them old skool 11.30am kickoffs on Sky Sports 1 the 11.30 k-o was always between Man Utd vs Leeds or Man Utd vs Chelsea.....also when Man Utd spanked Arsenal 6-0 at Old Trafford this must be 2000/2001 season maybe..Dwight Yorke hat-trick?
6-1 yea Yorke 3 Keane Solskjaer Sheringham
6-1....my bad...i thought it was either 6-0 or 6-1

Guest roskie_07

sh*t one Arsenal vs Man Utd game that sticks out....bk in 1997 at Highbury Arsenal beat United 3-2 and David Platt scored the winner...a cracking game

That Vieira goal was a pisstake.Which was the game when Barthez got two assists against Arsenal, when he thought it would be a good laugh to throw the ball to Henry....Smh, f*cking prick he was.
kmt that was the game arsewipe FC won the titlebarthez is a different guy

The greatest goal this league has ever seen from Paolo Di Canio.Di Canio pushing the ref over.Cantona doing a drop kick on some southo.West Ham stopping Spurs getting Champs League football.Spurs vs Arsenal, the 5-4 game.

Sick matches from them, there was the 4-3 to man united i think it was at elland roadAnd the man utd chelsea game where forlan scored late on at old trafford to win 2-1 i think.

Dont really see thrilling games with the top 4 vs other top 4 team, nowadays seems teams like chelsea liverpool games just wanna cancel each other out.Arsenal vs Man Utd bar maybe one or 2 games recently the teams allways go for the win.

The classic Liverpool 4-3 Newcastle games, Collymore at the death the Keegan banging his head on the board."I'll love it if we beat them"Roy Atkinson going mad at Richard KeysWinning the league at OT and WHL biggrin.gif Tony Adams goal "Would you belive it, that sums it all up".Phillpe Albert lobbing Schmichael what a goal 95/96.Leeds 4-3 Liverpool, think Viduka got 4 that day.

Tanner do you remember from like the 96/97 season, where beckham scored a bullet from like 30 yards out in spurs own back yard.Man utd been f*cking spurs up for decades.
lol, yeah i remember that, but u have hardy been pounding us every year for decades now.3-1, 4-1, remember those?We have given u lot a seeing to sometimes, Stephan Carr knows....

When Carr scored that I choked on my dinner.Stehepen f*cking Carr aswell. Pisstake.
The commentator killed it as well, as the ball flew through the air -"Stephan Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, itsssssssss an aaaaabsolute beauty!"

Winning the mickey mouse Treble biggrin.gif Owen being the fastest player in the premier league ripping defences apartFowler taking Le Saux for the gay that he isGary Mac in the derby against the bittersWas happy as f*ck scored in the last minuteRiise against manchester red soxDanny Murphy manc killer it was a traditionStevie G's first ever Liverpool goalDidi Hamman greatest volley ever