Half of Asians �won't date whites'

Guest Durrty Boi

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would date any race if I was attracted to the person in question.Glad my parents don't care about sh*t like that.
Props.However, the point for most girls is that they're NOT attracted to certain races in the first place!
True. Aslong as the deciding factor for this is not to do with family resentment.I know one Asian girl who fancies Freddie Ljunberg really bad. She wouldnt dare let her parents hear that.I mean whats the point.

Guest Randy Orton
90% of black girls wont date whites either so boy....
they say thatbut when the white guy with pierre money comes alongshes jumping on that
yeah but you forget 100% of chicks will date anyone for money

90% of black girls wont date whites either so boy....
this is what white guys with no game say.true stories there arent as many black girls STRICTLY looking for white males like how there are white girls who will actively pursue a black guy.but if you have arent afraid of getting knocked are decent looking and can play the game you're cool.p.s i think my wifey will probably be black or some form of black mix, strictly because of cultural differences. if i found a white girl who understood certain aspects or was willing to learn and wasnt ignorant then it would be cool. but i get the feeling there's not many of these.

More than 50% of whites wouldn't date asians but I doubt anyone cares to report that.
From the article...
Nearly half (44 per cent) of Asians would not date a white person, while more than half of young Asians would not consider dating a black person.The figures show a stark contrast with white respondents, of whom only nine per cent would marry only someone of their own racial background.
But yeah the article seems like a pointless attack on Asians really....