Recieving Head From Wifey

Humble

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't say i don't think he is getting head from next girlshe probably is.
I bet you do give head, just front init???Like I lie to bitches and say I have never licked pum so they wont ask just incase im sh*t at it.Your a donut, your the type of bitch thats at the bottom of the drawing list.Its all about gurls who give head before bitches that dont.This is such a dumb topic with imature answers from dumb young people.

Don't know why justin is getting emotional. Believe i wouldn't wanna be "at the top of your drawing list" you 're acting like an ignorant-ass baboon.All i'm saying is giving head is not appealing to me. It's that simple.And to digits... it's a fact of life. What ever i don't do another female is prepared to do.

A d*ck in my mouth is not appealing.Especially when i know at one point that same willy has been in my yash, regardless of how often you wash your piece, it's still gona be in the back of my mind.
LOL @ admitting you think your "yash" is a barren wasteland when it comes to hygiene.

AdzStar is a new age female....wat other new age stuff do u do aswell as lettin ure man receive brain from other girls...do u get guys to do sh*t for u ure man dont do ?K-dot.1
Nothing. Because even if i wanted to be bowcatted its not a life or death situation whereby i would go get it from someone else.you all said he's getting knowledge elsewhere, i said he probably is, but really and truly i don't know. If i knew for certain then it would be a different thing.I don't understand though. Why would he go elsewhere to get head if he could get sex from me. Is head really the one like that?

AdzStar is a new age female....wat other new age stuff do u do aswell as lettin ure man receive brain from other girls...do u get guys to do sh*t for u ure man dont do ?K-dot.1
Nothing. Because even if i wanted to be bowcatted its not a life or death situation whereby i would go get it from someone else.you all said he's getting knowledge elsewhere, i said he probably is, but really and truly i don't know. If i knew for certain then it would be a different thing.I don't understand though. Why would he go elsewhere to get head if he could get sex from me. Is head really the one like that?
you sound bare young

17 in 13 days biggrin.gifNo but, i can be very naive when it comes to this kinda things. Not gonna lie.
I'm not that much older than you but lemme school you on a couple things. Whether you take any of this on board is your perogative (sp.)...I'm not sure on the dynamics of your relationship but best believe as a woman in a relationship, you need to be submissive sexually to satisfy your partner. Not only because it MIGHT prevent him from being sexually satisfied elsewhere but also it lets the guy know, that you're down for him 100% in THAT particular sense.We're living in an age where fellatiois a regular thing and it doesn't carry that negative stigma as much then when it did before. Chances are, if you haven't already, you WILL have a penis rubbing up against your gums and one point but don't be ashamed, its all part of a healthy sex life.However, the chance that you will actually take any of this onboard are very unlikely seeing as you're only 16 and your boyfriend is probably not that much older which is another case of children (yes, you still are a child) wanting to live an adult life to young.BTWHaving suspicions that your boyfriend is cheating on you and going on with that casually is NOT the one...

The joke is, when i'm older i probably will have a penis in my mouth and it is very much so to do with age."Evolution of mind" so to speak.From nursery when boys were disgusting, to older years when sex is just an everyday thing.I don't really have suspicions(sp.? it looks wrong) that he's cheating, but a few guys on here suggested that he might be - or rather that he is. Which is a bit of a general assumption, but anything is possible.

The joke is, when i'm older i probably will have a penis in my mouth and it is very much so to do with age."Evolution of mind" so to speak.From nursery when boys were disgusting, to older years when sex is just an everyday thing.I don't really have suspicions(sp.? it looks wrong) that he's cheating, but a few guys on here suggested that he might be - or rather that he is. Which is a bit of a general assumption, but anything is possible.
It's good to have recognised that one day, you will have a penis in your mouth...Holla at me when you ready

Chances are, if you haven't already, you WILL have a penis rubbing up against your gums and one point but don't be ashamed, its all part of a healthy sex life.
LMAOHowever, not if your dad does it. So if this happens, Adzstar, be sure to make a topic in the whatever room so we can console you.

Is it right for wifey to give her man head???Can she be considered wifey???Discuss...........
You are a d*ckhead.That is the answer
I remember you, you're that guy from the rwd site that claims to be some sort of gyalist and i think theres some picture of you floating around that site where you look like sylvester the cats black nephew.

Is it right for wifey to give her man head???Can she be considered wifey???Discuss...........
I remember you, you're that guy from the rwd site that claims to be some sort of gyalist and i think theres some picture of you floating around that site where you look like sylvester the cats black nephew.
LMFAO.istockphoto_306867_gunshot_02.jpg