N Dubz - Love for my slum

Guest Arsenal 4 life

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest King Ronnie Coleman

I live in camden and it aint a slum.Full of smelly dirty c*nts & hype 14 year old yutes that would get eaten for breakfast if they try it.

i recently chatted to a girl who went out with that dappy guy and she said at the end of every text and phone call he said "nah nah naaaai"what a wastemanand she told me how one day he ran because some boys were gonna jack him and he left her girl behind

i recently chatted to a girl who went out with that dappy guy and she said at the end of every text and phone call he said "nah nah naaaai"what a wastemanand she told me how one day he ran because some boys were gonna jack him and he left her girl behind
LMAO

hahahahaha poor, very poor!

Guest Scorpzz
LmaoBut yeah I think this tune is alright, n-dubz always make sh*t videos though they're all the same.