Sign in to follow this  
Sinister

Daniel Alves - "Beg U Sign Me Jose"

Alves sets sights on Chelsea moveBrazilian right-back Daniel Alves has pleaded with Sevilla to consider an offer from Chelsea.The £20m-rated 24-year-old says he wants to join a bigger club - and Chelsea is his preferred destination."It's a wonderful opportunity and I don't want to let it pass," said Alves, whose agent has spoken to several European clubs."Sevilla should look after me. In the four years I have been here I've given my best. I just want them to listen."He added: "We've been looking at Chelsea's offer for a while and that's the one that interests me."Alves wants his future resolved by 15 August when Sevilla play AEK Athens in a Champions League qualifier."If I play for Sevilla in that match, I won't be able to play in the Champions League for another team so I hope everything can be sorted out as soon as possible," he stated.Alves has been at Sevilla for four-and-a-half seasons and played a prominent role as the Rojiblancos won back-to-back Uefa Cups.Right-back was a problematic area for Chelsea last season, with Paulo Ferreira, Geremi and Lassana Diarra filling the slot at various times.

Guest the_truth_hurts
SWP is pissed
Nah he'd be coming in at right back. Its Johnson whos pizzled.

SWP is pissed
Nah he'd be coming in at right back. Its Johnson whos pizzled.
Johnson should be lucky he ain't sold to portsmouth or at some lower-mid table side. He ain't on the levels we need him to be at.

he will be averageswp>>>>>>>>>alvesglen johnson at rb>>>alvesglen johnson is still young give him a run hes good as it is

he will be average

swp>>>>>>>>>alves

glen johnson at rb>>>alves

glen johnson is still young give him a run hes good as it is

PMSL

the way ppl underrate hyped players on here hoping in a few years they can be like 'told u man he was sh*t from day'

• Downvote 2