vip2 lounge

Guest Watch My sig

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact I've been on RWD/Vip2 since day dot should get me in by itselfBumbararse!!!!!!!!!!
Theres nothing in that room that me, you and face off don't discuss on a regs, or have discussed from 1901. Plus people on dis ting SNITCH like say theres a reward and its CRIMESTOPPERS.Stick to those u know, and don't watch no hype...
I understandFair enoughLike someone said, this will only end in Vip2 getting messed up again...The mods will be barraged with requests to be let in this lounge...Ironically, this will end up having even MORE waste topics and users coming about...I don't know..

even if it is a hoax look at the reaction that it has provoked.I hope this serves as a reminder that if a room were to exist/be created it would lead to the down fall of this forum.Then the final pisstake would be changing the skin of this forum to white and thus VIP2 would have defeated itself and repeated the same mistakes of RWD.