MJ

Gambino

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sh*t, how could I forget about Smooth Criminal, big tune deh.Remember man would sound out the tune wid my mouth "dung da-ga da-ga dung dung, daga dung dung, da-ga dung dung derr dehn" lolMoonwalker film was sick.
Lol all I can recall is him dropping the word crescendo in there somewhere!I loved Moonwalker the film.Best selling video of all time that was.

'THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL'THAT'S MY SHIZZLE IF I HAD TO CHOOSE 1!!!To honest, they isn't a MJ track I don't like.
Oh yeah! I love that tune.The dancing in the video was slightly homo-erotic though.It is so weird because Michael was being overtly sexual in that video/song and it just didn't suit him.

'THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL'THAT'S MY SHIZZLE IF I HAD TO CHOOSE 1!!!To honest, they isn't a MJ track I don't like.
It is so weird because Michael was being overtly sexual in that video/song and it just didn't suit him.
When you got MILLIONS & MILLIONS OF WHITE PPL LOVING YOUR sh*t. You can get away with anything. . .

As a showman and entertainer no one comes close to MJ. In the 80's man had music on lock, Billie Jean is by far my fave track of his though, the performances he's done to this song are too much. Glad it was number one, the video is nothing spectacular but the song and dancing more then makes up for it.

Video wise smooth criminal or thriller shouda been number one.but if its based purely on one of his songs dont know how any1 can pick easily.Soooo many tunes.Rock with you is too big!!Dont stop till you get enoughLeave me alone!and thats just some of the less bait ones.