bashy said "YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MERCSTON"

FACE OFF BEYOND

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but you youngsters look UP TO THESE PEOPLE the way ya bop ya head when ya playing it loud on ya phone pissin off decent folk when they come home from work with ya hoods up like ya got tourettes.and the BARS they were singing even before"I SAW YOU THAT TIME""YOU GOT BEAT BLACK AND BLUE THAT TIME"KMT
LOL, true talk.

playing the maturity card when man gets some bird aint cutting it considering most of the suckage STARTED on rwd when most of you was old users that got deaded off from long time before the forum split between garage and grime.trust me i have a good memory and most of you are foolish hypocrits
Real Talk.But apparently Titch never killed the guy so hes down for some next mans doings.

Whats the full story on Titch's case anyway...I was just saying 3TITCH for the helluvit
They ran up in his mums yard.
You know what? Me and my sis were chatting about this last night.What I read was that someone said something about Durty Goodz being a letdown (or something in that nature), then Goodz told Titch and the other guy to handle the problem as youngers can't be talking about him like that, then Titch just went with it.If that's the case then HE'S WASTE, killing over something petty, that HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM to begin with biggrin.gif , wasting someone else's life as well as his own over something stupid like that (I even heard it was the guy's producer they killed, not even the MC).I can understand if he murked someone for attacking his family or in self defence, but THIS (assuming something like this was the case)??? Come on man, no excuses.

Titch's reaction was a normal one seeing as people had brought violence to his mums house that is if he did it
I've heard all kinds of theories, but this is the first time I heard anything about people running up his mum's yard.Elaborate
WTF blad?Have you even read this topic?Several people have mentioned the thing about his mum's house.Are you on crystal meth or something?

Titch's reaction was a normal one seeing as people had brought violence to his mums house that is if he did it
I've heard all kinds of theories, but this is the first time I heard anything about people running up his mum's yard.Elaborate
WTF blad?Have you even read this topic?Several people have mentioned the thing about his mum's house.Are you on crystal meth or something?
Am I on crystal meth? biggrin.gif Get the sand out ur clit you dumb fool, I meant this thread is the first time I've read/heard about people runnin up Titch's yard, learn to read.Sorry kuzz, I'm hard to hit, try again p*ssy

PERFECTYou're so wrong.BBC News >>>> Your bredrins.
Lol so you believe everything you read?Hood chinese whispers are more reliable than BBC News on issues like this. You take them with a pinch of salt.From when BBC News invent a new genre of music in the first line of the article, it's clear they don't know everything.

order of events 1. track got made 2. heads got hotted up 4 sayin something in the track3. heads run up in man baby mums / mums yard ( 1 of the two not 100% sure ) 4. heads spray up the block dude that aprantley was not in the group that ran up in the mums/baby mums yard got killed thats it really & yea titch was not the gun man

PERFECTYou're so wrong.BBC News >>>> Your bredrins.
Lol so you believe everything you read?Hood chinese whispers are more reliable than BBC News on issues like this. You take them with a pinch of salt.From when BBC News invent a new genre of music in the first line of the article, it's clear they don't know everything.
I've heard from people that were there.My ex lives across the street in happened on.I've heard so many accounts of what happened.The one printed in the Newham Recorder once Titch was sentenced had the most truths in it.I don't read and believe by any means, but what you're saying about hood rumours being more reliable is way off sonny jim.