FORUM TRENDS THAT GET CATTED

Guest Its Me Bitches

Guest M12 Part 2
he had bare lil indirect digs at me recently which i blyed then i was gnna put him in the clown group but thought what the heck
biggrin.gif cant take the heat then get out the kitchen.dont even know what these "indirect digs" are. Just know i pull people up when they chat sh*t or get ahead of themselves. you must have done too much of one or the other recently.give me my old username back

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio Raheem
he had bare lil indirect digs at me recently which i blyed then i was gnna put him in the clown group but thought what the heck
biggrin.gif cant take the heat then get out the kitchen.dont even know what these "indirect digs" are. Just know i pull people up when they chat sh*t or get ahead of themselves. you must have done too much of one or the other recently.give me my old username back
:D

How about you just piss off you boring depressed little vagina

seems like the new 'bandwagon' is males having scorcher in their sig/avatar...seen 2 already so far
hardly a bandwagon thing biggrin.gif

How about you just piss off you boring depressed little vagina
wqepjqwoejqwoeqwejwpoerqweretertgrwyhtyh[tyhp[hk[ptyhktrhrtyhyhyrhVagina haaaagagaga

LMAO who remems on RWD when it would auto change ur post when u typed certain words...like when u typed rape or summin (im jus usin this as example coz i cant remem the exact word) it would come up as"my mums pum is big like bob marleys funeral"
that was sick, always made me laughthere should be more of that stillonly the stupid words/phrases people try and champion thoTTKK bein a prime example

Guest I.B.Blackman
that was sick, always made me laughthere should be more of that stillonly the stupid words/phrases people try and champion thoTTKK bein a prime example
WHAT DUS THAT MEANi keep seein it

id like to be given credit for some which im not its a shameeklhlhgdgdghdgdgdgis blatently me from before i was even modding on rwd... same with the AIR refrences and pictures *remembers duppying many a forum user with it*
gasssss!..me n murko started that in a msn convo years ago, with woodworms n scallie wag. Man used to explain why man done it after aswell, bare man thought mans keyboard was f*cked..&
Soundclips on MSN, Woodz had the sickest oens I don't care.