I asked my girl for her...............

Humble

shouldve delt with it there & thenif shes not dumb/is doing things she shouldntthen she will have deleted it like some heads have saidso the b8 approach wont work,need 2 go 2 extreme lengths 2 find out nowur relationship will never b the same though, if u still have 1 @ all
Smacked it.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolare you at uni cos if you are im sure you are BACK in lessons now so what im saying is you shouldnt be concerning yourself with such nonsense its not productive its not cool its not trusting and its not helping ANYTHING.you shouldnt have to PLOT you should just have the balls to think this to yaself"I THINK SHE IS CHEATING""I TRUST MY INSTINCTS MORE THAN HER""SHE WONT GIVE ME HER PASSWORDS"and then you SACK HER nothing long, why are you torturing yourself and biting your finger nails WITH WORRY thinking about this girls tits shaking from a man banging her with her legs on his shoulders while she weeps in extacy gritting her teeth and dribbling on her self cos she is getting the rogering of her life from a black man from northwest london that dont know ANYONE she knows in his flat while wearing high heels and sunglasses and a cowboy hat screaming NORTH WEEZYYYYYYYY not even thinking about you until she sees you have given her 20 missed calls..................................................................................................... *breathes and catches breath* (im purposely being graphic cos im evil like that dont worry it hurts less as you get older) you dont love YOURSELF if your putting yourself through this turmoil.dump her or demote her to LINKAGE STATUS and keep f*ckin her and KEEP IT MOVIN ya young and she aint the first and she wont be the lasthave a good look at her and what she is to you and what she has done to you and what you are vex about and ask yourselfIS THIS GIRL EVEN WORTH ITwho knows but like the moth to the flame ya gonna put up with it anywaythis real talk text was bough to you by bruce wayne of the justice league and other associated badman
Smacked it.

wow an ultimatum because she won't give you her password lol..boi...If im in a relationship and my man asked for my passwords... he would recieve the biggest plainface ever... Your partner shouldn't have to keep track of your activities...I get messages from guys... so im cheating?! LOL!
How many man have chirpsed it online?Honest figures now!

Guest Scorpzz

loljust let me move to her on myspace you'll know if she's cheating then.but yeah if something is telling you that she's unfaithful, then you shouldn't be with herand if she had nothing to hide she would of given you her passwords

If i had myspace or sumting and you asked me that way, i would have been hurt, like your going to check up on me in your spare time.If we were jammin or sumting and you were going to go on my myspace and needed the password, i woulda have told you the password and not changed it from there on after, and thought not much of it.It's the way you approach situations.

wow an ultimatum because she won't give you her password lol..boi...If im in a relationship and my man asked for my passwords... he would recieve the biggest plainface ever... Your partner shouldn't have to keep track of your activities...I get messages from guys... so im cheating?! LOL!
I dont think anyone sees it like that.Reverse the roles yeah then see how you would react. Fair enough having a doubt about your girl is bad enough butits the same way a girl would have doubt about her man and want him to prove his innocence.All he wants her to do is PROVE whatever doubt he has IS WRONG. Simple.

lmaooo at sum ov dese responsesbuh stil i'd say dnt have it ino bare girls dah r all lyk dah 2 der manz en das cus generally dey have got sumink 2 hyd maybe nufin dey feels bad buh sumink dey no der man will fink is bad if u get meen if u get in en ders nufin 2 hyd dnt let er make u feel lyk a prik wiv da whole trus fing say she started the bad vybz by bein loong in da 1st place en not jus givin it cus if ders nufin 2 hyd dnt fink it suld b a prob personally

and then you SACK HER nothing long, why are you torturing yourself and biting your finger nails WITH WORRY thinking about this girls tits shaking from a man banging her with her legs on his shoulders while she weeps in extacy gritting her teeth and dribbling on her self cos she is getting the rogering of her life from a black man from northwest london that dont know ANYONE she knows in his flat while wearing high heels and sunglasses and a cowboy hat screaming NORTH WEEZYYYYYYYY not even thinking about you until she sees you have given her 20 missed calls.....................................................................................................
FGNJDAG#FH#ZH#HFDHZHDZHRHHRZBNFNTFGNZLMFAOGWPETW#4GYG4GH4HAGBA4GBADMAN

and then you SACK HER nothing long, why are you torturing yourself and biting your finger nails WITH WORRY thinking about this girls tits shaking from a man banging her with her legs on his shoulders while she weeps in extacy gritting her teeth and dribbling on her self cos she is getting the rogering of her life from a black man from northwest london that dont know ANYONE she knows in his flat while wearing high heels and sunglasses and a cowboy hat screaming NORTH WEEZYYYYYYYY not even thinking about you until she sees you have given her 20 missed calls.....................................................................................................
OH sh*t biggrin.gif:D

BARS

BARS
ROTFLMAO

I dont think anyone sees it like that.Reverse the roles yeah then see how you would react. Fair enough having a doubt about your girl is bad enough butits the same way a girl would have doubt about her man and want him to prove his innocence.All he wants her to do is PROVE whatever doubt he has IS WRONG. Simple.
What Loafs said is on point...its the way he appraoched the situation..how can u randomly ask your girl out of the blue for her password? Alie she is gonna think instantly that he thinks she is cheating... if the roles were reversed and i had doubts about my man cheating asking for passwords is not how I would find out still

I havn't been counting lol... but thats not the point... coming out and just asking for passwords is just telling your man/girl I don't trust you... my ex never asked for my passwords... and seein man chirps me online wouldn't have proved If I was cheating still.

I havn't been counting lol... but thats not the point... coming out and just asking for passwords is just telling your man/girl I don't trust you... my ex never asked for my passwords... and seein man chirps me online wouldn't have proved If I was cheating still.
boyBOYchicks shud come with a milage counter still

Lofa's right still.Man approached it ALL WRONG.Very unprofessional.
he sounds like someone that tags all posts by me and streets and read it all on one day and just saidf*ck IT MY GIRLS CHEATINGcertain man need to digest vip posts before dropping sh*tDIGEST being the KEY WORD here
You f*cked with his head. LOL