R.I.P ALEX

Guest Ibn Khaldun

Guest M12 Part 2
vip14ye0.jpg
FHNSLMFAO LMFAO LMFAOHBBFGBGNFNGGNFNSGNNHGNFSMNGFNGNFNHFNMGSFHM0rofl0ge.gif0rofl0ge.gif0rofl0ge.gif0rofl0ge.gif0rofl0ge.gifGive this guy an award, best photoshop I've seen.JKGVLHBREHTNB TGRBKJFHNMBVR VREJV K EKJV REV KEV EFVE VFRJKDASRVBR B BBRTGB STVRKBVRTB RT GBKFRGB
BAHAHAHAHAHA
f*ck it! i need to quote this lkhsadjsajkashdkahaskjhdLMAO @ DOCTOR SMILING LMAO @ SILVER IN THE BACKGROUNDLMAO @ THE WAY MIKE KANE IS JUST IN THE CORNER SMILINGGAME OVER.O SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT
honneymooneb2.jpgR.I.P CARPE
I FELL OFF MY CHAIRHESUSLMOAKFOEATIKOETR405IO34-6O3-5O6T53TPO5
biggrin.gif:D:D:D Didn't even see that one
THE PS'S ARE DEEEEEP. MAN CANT EVER LOG ON AGAIN!i wonder how many more e-badman there are like this. pierre fruitcakes who log on to "talk urban"!

vip14ye0.jpg
FHNSLMFAO LMFAO LMFAOHBBFGBGNFNGGNFNSGNNHGNFSMNGFNGNFNHFNMGSFHM0rofl0ge.gif0rofl0ge.gif0rofl0ge.gif0rofl0ge.gif0rofl0ge.gifGive this guy an award, best photoshop I've seen.JKGVLHBREHTNB TGRBKJFHNMBVR VREJV K EKJV REV KEV EFVE VFRJKDASRVBR B BBRTGB STVRKBVRTB RT GBKFRGB
BAHAHAHAHAHA
f*ck it! i need to quote this lkhsadjsajkashdkahaskjhdLMAO @ DOCTOR SMILING LMAO @ SILVER IN THE BACKGROUNDLMAO @ THE WAY MIKE KANE IS JUST IN THE CORNER SMILINGGAME OVER.O SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT
THE PS'S ARE DEEEEEP. MAN CANT EVER LOG ON AGAIN!i wonder how many more e-badman there are like this. pierre fruitcakes who log on to "talk urban"!
LMAOthe carpe one was deep though, pulling extra people into the deadening, ahh well lol

Oh how the mighty have fallen.Joke how this guy used to hype like a badman.Tulse comes like Cartman in 'Scott Tenorman Must Die'constantly gets boyed off made to look like a wasteman (which he is)but in the end just duppies mans whole e-career in a second.
very accurate analogy

vip14ye0.jpg
BAHAHAHAHAHA
LMAOthe carpe one was deep though, pulling extra people into the deadening, ahh well lol
WOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWWOOWOWOWWOWOWWOWOWOW!!!!The power levels are very high.