UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR FROM FEMALES THAT I WILL NOT TOLERATE

FACE OFF

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naaaaaaaaaaaa blud thats a VIOLATION of the HIGHEST order, is she maaaaaaaaaaaaaaadThe wickedest ting is that she was sober enuff not to show you about her pissy self UNTIL she had reached ur yard blud, after she dun wiped n soaked her sh*t into ur car seats, that alone would have mans doin prison time are u nuts, ur gonna have PISS SOAKED JEANS IN MY WHIP AAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH biggrin.gif:D im not even a hype guy but f*ckin hell, there are limits. n anyway how u knw she had the accident BEFORE she got in the whip, for all u knw, it could have happened when u went over a speed hump or suttin, then boy ur seats would be handling the full load!!N asking money back when uve been trecking cross country??!!! :D f*ck waiting for the game blud air that bitch now, actually nah, wait till she gives u the game, n the SECOND its in ur hand, just spit "you knw what babe, i dont think its working between us. aww dont cry, its not you, its me" then walk away. NUFFIN LONG!

Shits disgustingI mean...Bitch pissed herselfAnd youWashed her jeansand let her sleep in your bed?*Shakes head*
too young to understand the bigger picture if i dont wash them she walks with pissy jeans and these jeans had to be kept somewhere while she sleeps make my whole house REEK OF PISSwashing it was a much better option
Correct me if theres something I've misunderstood:-Piss residue on your car seatA bitch in your yard in pissy jeansYou dabbling in the aformentioned heffa's pissy laundryGrown ass pissy drunk woman sleepin in your bed with her weak bladderThe heffa having the audacity to ask for her petrol money back the next day500 pence at thatI mean.....Maybe I'm too young to understand,But personally I dont see why any man should have to go through all this for some p*ssyMaybe my perception of things is a little jadedBut sorry I just dont see why the girl HAD to stay at yours after she pissed herself.
biggrin.gif:D:D:D

your very very good famme it would of ben diffrent i most deff would notbe washing her sh*t n letting her stay simple call her a cab n give her no money ting n let her wait outside for it to come so my yard dont smell of pissdisgusting behaviour

pissing herself? thats a sackable offence on site, no questions. that is just ridiclous!!!! how can a woman have herself in such a state that she wets herself? that is beyond sickening, if she had done that in my whip id have told her 2 get the f*ck outta my car and left her for dust. words are actually failing me at this point just thinking about that

Face Off loses brownie points for this.2/10
lol @ you thinking this is bout me caring bout POINTS this is an informative post its not about me asking ADVICE on such a matter over even getting ratings what i did was standard behaviour in my book this is how i am and have always been.and lets be real most of you are exaggerating and talking from an instant reaction stand point most of you would of done something WAY OUT OF CHARACTER that would even suprise yourself if it was you and i dont necessarily mean something good.and some of you are exaggerating like she slept in a poll of piss she made on my bed biggrin.gif:D try reading what i said before you let ya imagination take over what actually happened from the front door she went STRAIGHT to the bathroom as i told her to due to her long jeans that were draggin on the floor (a lot of chicks wear trousers like this) and that was BEFORE she even informed me about wetting herself.ps hold tight the last poster talkin bout real friends to talk abouithahahahahahadont get beside yourself fam just because i made a REAL topic if i have bare chicks its safe to assume i also have friendsduh duh :D:D like say my name is lawn mower man.

oh and for the record she is 27 years of agekurious girl would NEVER do that when i met her and she was 17 thenimagine that
27 n thats how she's carryin on....DAMN its really shows that no matter the age stupidity has no limitations!Ive got respect 4 u, 4 dealin wiv dat stil...it takes a lot 2 clean up afta sum1 else who aint disabled, a child or a non-family member...if she drank dat much im sure der r bushes around (as bad as it sounds- desperate tyms, desperate measures) atleast it wuda saved sum embarrassment, especially as there was more den enough 2 deal wiv wivout it!!DOES she even remember dat night??Game or no game, as u seem 2 b independant decide 4 urself. do u want sum1 like dat in ur life? BTW jus cos she's frm NORTHWEST dnt mean S**T, nt every gal is like dat!!!

oh and for the record she is 27 years of agekurious girl would NEVER do that when i met her and she was 17 thenimagine that
27 n thats how she's carryin on....DAMN its really shows that no matter the age stupidity has no limitations!Ive got respect 4 u, 4 dealin wiv dat stil...it takes a lot 2 clean up afta sum1 else who aint disabled, a child or a non-family member...if she drank dat much im sure der r bushes around (as bad as it sounds- desperate tyms, desperate measures) atleast it wuda saved sum embarrassment, especially as there was more den enough 2 deal wiv wivout it!!DOES she even remember dat night??Game or no game, as u seem 2 b independant decide 4 urself. do u want sum1 like dat in ur life? BTW jus cos she's frm NORTHWEST dnt mean S**T, nt every gal is like dat!!!
the nw ting was just a sly dig at north west london residents i know it bares no relevance lolASSASSINS CREED SOON COMEps if you see me in northwest with a chick dont assume its her

there's various points to this story, but on almost all of them she has shown she is incapable of being even linkage material.shes the kinda girl who is mad safe, but one day your with wifey and she knocks on the door cos "I thought you said come straight to mine and i reeeally weeelly need the toilet"

Shits disgustingI mean...Bitch pissed herselfAnd youWashed her jeansand let her sleep in your bed?*Shakes head*
too young to understand the bigger picture if i dont wash them she walks with pissy jeans and these jeans had to be kept somewhere while she sleeps make my whole house REEK OF PISSwashing it was a much better option
Correct me if theres something I've misunderstood:-Piss residue on your car seatA bitch in your yard in pissy jeansYou dabbling in the aformentioned heffa's pissy laundryGrown ass pissy drunk woman sleepin in your bed with her weak bladderThe heffa having the audacity to ask for her petrol money back the next day500 pence at thatI mean.....Maybe I'm too young to understand,But personally I dont see why any man should have to go through all this for some p*ssyMaybe my perception of things is a little jadedBut sorry I just dont see why the girl HAD to stay at yours after she pissed herself.
biggrin.gif