Some fruity type dress sense

Karizma

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL WOW AT THE HATREDBECAUSE THEY ARNT WEARING STUPIDLY OVERSIZED JEANS AND NEW ERAS THEY ARE GAY ?!THEN AGAIN THIS IS VIP2 ...
i don't wear oversized jeans or new era hats, i dont also dress like poof. they are dressed like poofs that's why they look gay.

So having money means u can dress like a d*ckhead. well done.
AGAIN DRESSING LIKE A d*ckHEAD ?!2 WHO ?! THE AVERAGE BROKE ROAD MAN ... MAYBE SO... BUT WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK ?HAVING MONEY MEANS THEY ARE BETTER THAN U... THEREFORE YOUR OPINION IS IRRELEVANT AND INCONSEQUENTIONAL 2 THEM BECAUSE WHAT DO A BUNCH OF NOBODYS ON A FORUM MEAN 2 THEM.
???So you think cos they got a bit of money their better than those who haven't?

AGAIN DRESSING LIKE A d*ckHEAD ?!2 WHO ?! THE AVERAGE BROKE ROAD MAN ... MAYBE SO... BUT WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK ?HAVING MONEY MEANS THEY ARE BETTER THAN U... THEREFORE YOUR OPINION IS IRRELEVANT AND INCONSEQUENTIONAL 2 THEM BECAUSE WHAT DO A BUNCH OF NOBODYS ON A FORUM MEAN 2 THEM.
???So you think cos they got a bit of money their better than those who haven't?
wow.. is there such a word!? j_ i think he means better than those chatting on a forum not in general. but lil wayne kisses men... oh but he gangsta!

i weren't telling them tho was i? i was telling u lot, and if whoever started the topic wasn't interested in my thoughts i wouldn't have given them. Better at what than me? Singing? or 'having money'? Does that mean they're above criticism?