F.A.O FACE OFF BEYOND

DINKY

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah face off came with some good bars I give you one thing your forever persistant which is why im surprised you aint been done for rape yet. other people trying to join in goliath you will get slued aswell you golum reject ce72e476282bc880ba6982bd56eb0ae6.JPGyeah you can say all this sh*t about life situations my situation is comfortable at the moment I was brought up proper it was never no 2 hour flex on weekends to see my dad under supervision like yours coz he was feeling up my sister and while this happend you hid under the bed imagining I am in my happy placethat was just the start for a un loved unwanted child no hugs from mum makes you envious of people swear down out of every user you are the main person to get into arguements because your vex at the life god has given you swear down the jealousy of other people comes through your keyboard. and if i can see this just by reading what you type imagine how you must be feeling inside. Been vex since you see your mum get batteried by the milk man and mr singh from the sweet shop.You aint living comfortable face off dont lie to yourself coz you are got your whip on finance the monthly payments are £68.70 and your struggling to keep that up your job in the texaco pays you £450 a month what are you doing with your money? stop spending money on train tickets. and look after the kid. Look at your life and think what prospects do you have your just some neeky plem thought man can bust mic and that failed. Yeah i was doing some mixtape thing b4 and I asked you if you was intrested. Not coz I liked your spitting it was more of a pity ting coz watching you spend 70% of your time on rwd cussing younger better mc as pathetic. Your some boog galist know them guys who draw girls in the club but they r the girls no one goes for. Play your postion. Next time you get home to see your girl f*cking next man dont take her kids to mcdonalds confront her and man up your the dude who would gladfully bring up next man child like its yours. You are already doing it nowPrioritys is soemthing you need to look into next time you have your last £5 and your kid needs a trim dont buy credit to chat to some chick in shewsbury and tell your son you think he should get cain row let the little nigger get hair cutHave you got toilet roll in your yard the metro paper aint cutting it.look in the fridge buy milk your son is fed up of water with cornflakes when was the last time you filled up your car with more than £1.57 gasbuy some soap, bubble bath and shower gel just filling up the tub with water aint cutting it.
Once again recycled. Mans tried to use that pic on me b4 and failed.No need to be baffled. Just pay attention.

I am officially not single.My new misses is from chingford and goes my uni.She is skinny, but has an african womans bum and a white womans double D tits.Shes half african and half irish.I am happy biggrin.gif
:D:D
Classic Justin fantasies.
Fantasy???It's reality.All my doing with women I expose on here are 100% reality.Though, I am happy :D

Yeah face off came with some good bars I give you one thing your forever persistant which is why im surprised you aint been done for rape yet. other people trying to join in goliath you will get slued aswell you golum reject ce72e476282bc880ba6982bd56eb0ae6.JPGyeah you can say all this sh*t about life situations my situation is comfortable at the moment I was brought up proper it was never no 2 hour flex on weekends to see my dad under supervision like yours coz he was feeling up my sister and while this happend you hid under the bed imagining I am in my happy placethat was just the start for a un loved unwanted child no hugs from mum makes you envious of people swear down out of every user you are the main person to get into arguements because your vex at the life god has given you swear down the jealousy of other people comes through your keyboard. and if i can see this just by reading what you type imagine how you must be feeling inside. Been vex since you see your mum get batteried by the milk man and mr singh from the sweet shop.You aint living comfortable face off dont lie to yourself coz you are got your whip on finance the monthly payments are £68.70 and your struggling to keep that up your job in the texaco pays you £450 a month what are you doing with your money? stop spending money on train tickets. and look after the kid. Look at your life and think what prospects do you have your just some neeky plem thought man can bust mic and that failed. Yeah i was doing some mixtape thing b4 and I asked you if you was intrested. Not coz I liked your spitting it was more of a pity ting coz watching you spend 70% of your time on rwd cussing younger better mc as pathetic. Your some boog galist know them guys who draw girls in the club but they r the girls no one goes for. Play your postion. Next time you get home to see your girl f*cking next man dont take her kids to mcdonalds confront her and man up your the dude who would gladfully bring up next man child like its yours. You are already doing it nowPrioritys is soemthing you need to look into next time you have your last £5 and your kid needs a trim dont buy credit to chat to some chick in shewsbury and tell your son you think he should get cain row let the little nigger get hair cutHave you got toilet roll in your yard the metro paper aint cutting it.look in the fridge buy milk your son is fed up of water with cornflakes when was the last time you filled up your car with more than £1.57 gasbuy some soap, bubble bath and shower gel just filling up the tub with water aint cutting it.
Once again recycled. Mans tried to use that pic on me b4 and failed.No need to be baffled. Just pay attention.
Bare heads were saying that was you???

LMAO @ Dinky posting up the pic of the white girl and random black man like say thats me. The only time Dinky's seen a black girl is when he walked in on his mum earlier on this year gettin beat out by some random yardie.Vex coz he made you hold his red stripe then shut the door on you and told u come back in an hours time when he's done with her.Blad, YOU'RE the pork loving tramp. Don't make me turn up at your YMCA and take your Dunlops off off the same said feet can't even afford to cream and toenails so hard they'd snap if you kicked a football or tripped on the curb.We all might be spending new years on road at some party Stinky Dinky, but the fact remains at SOME POINT we all go home.Except you.Happy New Year.
LMFAO LMFAO

goli u r ne guy low trying to hype up like to say u can do me nething play ur postion u pussyholegoli ur in that p*ssy waynes group from when ur proud to l;ink that prat j adore i havfe no time 4 u face off happy new year numero suck ouyt coz obiously u dont like me i aint gona fake big up B.l.a.c.k big up rinser hop[efully people will realise ur the besat about

goli u r ne guy low trying to hype up like to say u can do me nething play ur postion u pussyholegoli ur in that p*ssy waynes group from when ur proud to l;ink that prat j adore i havfe no time 4 u face off happy new year numero suck ouyt coz obiously u dont like me i aint gona fake big up B.l.a.c.k big up rinser hop[efully people will realise ur the besat about
lol, sending for Goli, I rate you Anyway enough of this New Year Rave

You sent J'Adore a pic of your penis. She laughed and baited the pic in a topic on RWD.[MENACE TO SOCIETY]YOU KNOW YOU f*ckED UP RIGHT?[MENACE TO SOCIETY]You're a failure Stinky Dinky.

You sent J'Adore a pic of your penis. She laughed and baited the pic in a topic on RWD.[MENACE TO SOCIETY]YOU KNOW YOU f*ckED UP RIGHT?[MENACE TO SOCIETY]You're a failure Stinky Dinky.
goliath has urkled umangled n dangled uthere is no way bak

Dont come with that bullshit again this chick the girl was chatting rubbish to me on msn about send her a naked pic I never come on rwd see sent tipper some boog picture and you was in the topic over hypeing getting a hard on low fantasy talk son