BOWCATS

dotcomma

81 members have voted

1. 1. To Eat Or Not To Eat

• Yay, Lick it
    • Nar Fam

some guys lie , they are on this * nah i would never let my mouth go anywhere your p*ssy @ but then when it comes to getting down n dirty in the bedroom , its a different story.
Damn right - I'm not fool enough to believe the 'I've never done it before but I will for you' line.
bet u've dropped that be4 right?

rahhh 32 on lickin it up ja rule style n 29 agaisntthe bowcats of vip2 hav spoken

Girls need to start cattin E15's line for some of you guys"Do you buss licks?" biggrin.gif
Nah fam...I remember I drew one ting to my cousin's yard...Must've started putting the moves on her and with the more clothes being reoved, the ore brave she got to the point she demanded me to go down on her...I just :D her and kicked her out of the house instantly...f*ckin' cheek...

Gurls should be treating their boyfriend really good after they have done that to them.
but do guys treat their girls extra nice after they go down on them ..... more time no...lol they demand it, n then feel no way to act normal...why sould a girl start acting nice 2 a guy after?like say its any different to what she did.... lol f*ck that!LMAO biggrin.gif

Gurls should be treating their boyfriend really good after they have done that to them.
but do guys treat their girls extra nice after they go down on them ..... more time no...lol they demand it, n then feel no way to act normal...why sould a girl start acting nice 2 a guy after?like say its any different to what she did.... lol f*ck that!LMAO biggrin.gif
I treat her good now :D

i believe everyone will do it at SOME POINTits no longer taboo closet faggots are the new rage now and its THEM that are happy for threads like this cos it takes the heat off of them thats why capre is ever so quiet.
nice to see parkinson still going on strong being the voice of love and life. jokes are getting old though.... not even sure how or why u mentioned me here but thats u innit.and there is NO point at which i would do itp.s. ice-cream>>>>>>>>ice block biggrin.gif

some guys lie , they are on this * nah i would never let my mouth go anywhere your p*ssy @ but then when it comes to getting down n dirty in the bedroom , its a different story.
Damn right - I'm not fool enough to believe the 'I've never done it before but I will for you' line.
biggrin.gif

i believe everyone will do it at SOME POINTits no longer taboo closet faggots are the new rage now and its THEM that are happy for threads like this cos it takes the heat off of them thats why capre is ever so quiet.
nice to see parkinson still going on strong being the voice of love and life. jokes are getting old though.... not even sure how or why u mentioned me here but thats u innit.and there is NO point at which i would do itp.s. ice-cream>>>>>>>>ice block biggrin.gif
id rather suck a p*ssy in comparison to what you suck fam

id rather suck a p*ssy in comparison to what you suck fam
:D considering the beasts you link, okaaaaaaaay

• 5 years later...