Have You ever gone up to someone

LuLu

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After school one time my cousin jumped in the back seat of my aunties car cos she used to get picked up.It werent my aunties car...
Rsonist in drag?
biggrin.gifAnothr time, couple weeks ago, me n my boys jus finish watching I am legend..then we were walking out of the screen-room, and it was dark, so i was jus chattin to the breh next to me goin "film was sick, had the best soundtrack ever" then i looked next to me, and it wasnt my boy, just some random blick guy.

Nuff times but i just style it out
lol yeah same biggrin.gif
Same.I remember I was working at Wembley 1 time and 1 lightskin ting I was working with was downstairs.She started waving at my direction, so I waved back, then I noticed she was waving at a little child a few row next to me.I just said "Wow, I got blanked hard" started benning.

Nuff times but i just style it out
lol yeah same biggrin.gif
Same.I remember I was working at Wembley 1 time and 1 lightskin ting I was working with was downstairs.She started waving at my direction, so I waved back, then I noticed she was waving at a little child a few row next to me.I just said "Wow, I got blanked hard" started benning.
Them ones :DLike in the movies where a woman is running towards you in the movie, or so you think...

i always do this im like shall i wave is it them ahh f*ck it they'll only think im ignorant if it is them, then as im waving i realise sh*t it aint them so i either keep waving and walk past like i werent even waving at them or i just scratch my head lol some girls came upto me b4 and were like aren't you *insert name* im like nahh and they wouldnt have it , they were like yeah you are. bitch! i think i know who i am.

After school one time my cousin jumped in the back seat of my aunties car cos she used to get picked up.It werent my aunties car...
I did this not long ago.My dad came to pick me up after work, parked in front of some other car. I crossed the road, walked up to the passenger side of what I thought was my dad's car, opened the door & got in. My right cheek touched the seat, I thought to myself "something's not right here", looked to my right & there's some alarmed looking guy next to me, I was like "sh*t, sorry!", jumped out quick. I'd got in the car behind my dad's by mistake. I got in my dad's car & he was like "WTF were you doing there?"

I did this not long ago.My dad came to pick me up after work, parked in front of some other car. I crossed the road, walked up to the passenger side of what I thought was my dad's car, opened the door & got in. My right cheek touched the seat, I thought to myself "something's not right here", looked to my right & there's some alarmed looking guy next to me, I was like "sh*t, sorry!", jumped out quick. I'd got in the car behind my dad's by mistake. I got in my dad's car & he was like "WTF were you doing there?"
LMFAO

LMFAO @ Scraps' story.I haven't done it, but my friend's story the other day was jokes. We were in Liverpool street maccy d's and we saw this girl that looked someone we know, so my friends starts shouting "Monique, Monique!" Then the girl's friend was like "You want Monique yeah?" Then my friend was like yeah, so the girl turned around, pulled her hair out of the way, dropped the sickest plainface and was like "You-Don't-Know-Me!" and walked away.How embarrassing, her name was actually Monique as well.

Done this before Christmas. Was walking through wood green with my mum, about to go into BHS and I see this girl who really looked like a girl I went to school with. I was staring a little thinking is it her? Then she clocked me looking, saw it weren't her and I looked away. Looked back a second later and she was still watching me h-up and daan, I screwed up my face like a scrabble board and said f*ck u looking at. She looked away, but embarrassment still kicked my ass. biggrin.gif

i done this a couple timesdis gurl looked bareee familiar and she was waving n grinnin up in my direction there was no1 else reali aroundso i wave back and shout "hey" and she walked pass me biggrin.gifanddon't you hate when u think someone is talking to youand you respond and u get the biggest plain face :D

this don't really happen to me because even when I see people I know I usually wait till they have "hi" expression on their face before I say hello.I have it done to me loads of times. A few weeks ago some guy came up to me talking about something and I was looking at him like WTF?! and he was convinced I was that person even after I explained to him that it wasn't me.I felt so embarrassed for him.

i've done this many times, my eyesight is not as it wasusually i wave at people, realise it's not them, and then style it out by brushing my hair back lol
My eyesight is gettin sh*t too, especially at night. I really dunno how I can drive myself around safely.

i've done this many times, my eyesight is not as it wasusually i wave at people, realise it's not them, and then style it out by brushing my hair back lol
My eyesight is gettin sh*t too, especially at night. I really dunno how I can drive myself around safely.
lol same here, i'm a bit of a hazard on the roads at night

Remember when i was in this shop and saw someone that i thought i knew.Was looking at him and droped "You cool" he was like "Yeah man"Walked out the shop and i realised that weren't even the guy, just powerwalked back home.
LOL for real, with me its like i think its that person up until i start talkin 2 say wag1 and see their full face.....jus carry on sayin wag1 like u care about da community an duck out