Payday NEEDS TO HURRY UP!

Jodie

f*ck man, times are friggin hard this month!!I aint got no money...im broke as a mofo! I blame it on the purchase of my camera (which i needed so i had no choice).I no a couple peeps who only have like £20 to last them till the end of the month...some f*ckeries.Now i can understand why people go to desperate measures to get money. biggrin.gif

this has been one long ass month i tell theeroll on feb 1st with my fat bonuswhy is my brother a c*nt and having a birthdayon jan 26th he could at least postpone til pay day now i have to get him a pressie instead of buying the Dior traiers i wanted

f*ck man, times are friggin hard this month!!I aint got no money...im broke as a mofo! I blame it on the purchase of my camera (which i needed so i had no choice).I no a couple peeps who only have like £20 to last them till the end of the month...some f*ckeries.Now i can understand why people go to desperate measures to get money. biggrin.gif
i know ur considering getting back on the game..may aswell til the end of the month innit.
Yea im jus puttin my slap on now and fishnet tights. :D