STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

FFS, first night I get to go out with all my black friends and I get booted from the f*ck*ng que. :mad:

Went to the next club to find my other friends, payed £4 entry fee and couldn't even find them. Walked home (bout 50 minute walk) and ended up playing cricket in the quad, chilling with one next flat then ended up at the post-lash with the people who I initially went out with (not my black friends, they're scattered all over the playagigis, but the flat who I pre-lashed with)

All in all was aite.

So yeah, turns out I got a little wasted last night having lost my phones. Yes plural!

So pissed, it's unbelievable. Never in my life have I misplaced/lost belongings whilst intoxicated, and it had to have happened in a foreign country.

/

Place was full of millionaires.

Clottey is RAFF tbh

wudnt b surprised if he causes an upset, cos pacquiao has probs got the election (which he is runnin 4 on the 26th) on his mind

I'm sure clottey will implement some juju or astral travel and f*ck wit his head

hope he dus him tbh

Plus Pacquiao apparently had shin splints throughout training, may make him abit slower on his feet in the fight.

However, Clottey usually waits till its quiet to throw punches so he'll let Pacquiao throw then he will go to throw and Pacquiao will catch him again..

I dont think Clottey will deal with Pacquiaos unpredictabilty either but i do see him lasting well till the last few rounds in which he will loose with a tko (ive got 15 on each of the last 3 rounds for pacquiao to win by stoppage so hope this happens)

Someone reccomend me something funny to download and watch. Seen all the South eps to much. Same with Family Guy, The Office and Brasseye.

Sooo, anything but those things really. Even a funny stand up would go well.

Arrested Development

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Freaks & Geeks

Police Squad

Curb your enthusiasm it is. Needed that inspiration, safe.