STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

hello u late night goonbagsbring on next weekend, im in need of catching jokes and getting completely ratarsed , i swear to god, this weekend is sooooooooooo boring and my bank card has still not arrived, it better come before wednesday, cos ive got places to go and im in dire need of petrol.

hello if anyone is awakespent most of the night tryna look for my bank card and ive still not found it.ffs im so disorganised.
lost my ni card n missed out on a job cos i gt no proof of it..jubez i see u watchin, do u get access to 'details' in ur job brah?
i lost my national insurance card years ago, f*ck knows where that is.
Call the tax people. I got sent out a new one. I think I did anyway. I think I then lost that one and they said they can't any person more than 2 so they sent me an official letter saying my N.I. number.Piece of advice... Don't carry it around on a day to day. There's just not damn need.
cheersye ive got my number, its on previous payslips, unless i crucially need the actual card, il be alright just knowing the number, not that i actually know it off by heart, its just on payslips lying about the place.

dip do u want a phone conversation til we go bed I aint one of them guys who beg sex i just bust joke over the phone let me know and i will give u my number i would call u but my 5 day pass is gone and 30p a minute a the one (lulu u missed out) and i can not get to sleep

Not long got in. not tired at atllPissed i aint goin carnival afterparty dis yr
im pissed i didnt go to some event on friday night in mannyffs i cant wait for my mum to get bk on thursday night, her being away has just totally f*cked up all the plans ive had in the last 3 weeks.

she can get some pampering from her man.i need to get away, do my own thing, be independant and what not, stand on my own two feet etc
yeah stand up on ur own two feet but when u drop who will be there? your mum do something for her u might be shocked by her reaction and u can still do ur own thing like take me out for dinner (not nandos dear)well im gonna take some paracetamol and going to bed think about what i said u only have one mother and im pretty sure she made some big sacrifices for ulook after urselfs until i log on again may the force be with u lol