STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

Guest WAVE MACHINE
Jus got in =\
i was driving round brixton lookin for u. didnt go to fields tho, comes like some maze wit all them secret back alleys and trap doors.

Guest Batman
Jus got in =\
i was driving round brixton lookin for u. didnt go to fields tho, comes like some maze wit all them secret back alleys and trap doors.
LMAO trapdoors you knowWas an eventful night still carnival till 1 or so, back here then a next party till......bout an hour agoSome stupid gyal, my boy musta burst into the toilet to go pissshe was bent ovr the toilet, she looks up, you see bare lines on the toilet lid and her eye all red up10 mins later, throwin up uncontrollably, probbaly dead now actuallyYou reachecd carnival yea?*realises he has 10 mins before leavin for work*

Guest WAVE MACHINE

na fam not even jus went to one rave in dagenham. lol at u goin to work, doin this hard. i got f*ckED tho like paraletic basically but cos im a veteran i know the procedure...no one really noticed jus bare....'where did u go fam?'

Guest WAVE MACHINE
come on nowparaletic n now ur chattin on here like nothinu had 3 wkds ennit
Im not even gassin, everyman in the click bought at least one bottle of courvoisier.if paraletic means couldnt walk properly, could barely hold my head up etc then ye i was that.

Im not even gassin, everyman in the click bought at least one bottle of courvoisier.if paraletic means couldnt walk properly, could barely hold my head up etc then ye i was that.
na it don'ti believe the technical term for that is magsesh

Guest WAVE MACHINE
na it don'ti believe the technical term for that is magsesh
wots paraletic then

Guest WAVE MACHINE

na this is an eternal thread. jus here to chat whatever sh*t u want when it gets late.after doing research ive discovered the word paraletic doesnt exist. so we are both right.. at stefan..

im guna try this sleep diet ting one day...nap 20 mins every four hours for 10 days, then u can sleep for like 3 hours a day and feel fine all day.
f*ck that. You Richard Branson or something? No way your life could be that busy where you need to follow schemes to shorten your sleep.