WHAT MAKES YOU...

kerser

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i'm talking to a girl and her man comes over.Like one time the boyfriend came over I was like 'whats the deal?'He must of had some letterman jacket on, proper pissing me off. So i must of asked him what sports he played he was like "Im a football player"I just looked at him and said I dont care.So anyway I ended up slicing his wrists..vertically.

Females that push in front in queuesI still remember in a club me saying "Dont think just coz your a girl i wont knock you the f*ck out".. She then left the queue "to get her man"Man never came..f*cking slag
big! i wish i had the guts to do this sometimes

When i'm talking to a girl and her man comes over.Like one time the boyfriend came over I was like 'whats the deal?'He must of had some letterman jacket on, proper pissing me off. So i must of asked him what sports he played he was like "Im a football player"I just looked at him and said I dont care.So anyway I ended up slicing his wrists..vertically.
unforgivable

i could be here for hoursbut anyone that tries disrespect

unforgivable
Haha I need to watch this again now