WHAT MAKES YOU...

kerser

People yawning next to me and not covering their mouths.Kids playing music on loudspeaker.Bus drivers driving slow because they're too late/early for the depot.Learning a trick for 1 hour and doing it only to land on my face the moment someone walks past!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People that talk with their mouthful. Some dude at work does it all the time and doesnt have the decency to cover his mouth or even speak like he's got food in his mouthI just sit quay back in my chair, out of the line of fire 'cause its not about being hit my bread wrapped in saliva bullicks

People yawning next to me and not covering their mouths.Kids playing music on loudspeaker.Bus drivers driving slow because they're too late/early for the depot.Learning a trick for 1 hour and doing it only to land on my face the moment someone walks past!
AHHHHHHalsoYou'll be on the bus, with somewhere to get to, the bus driver is just sittin at the bus stop and all you hear is (beep, beep, beep, beep)You say sutin then he's like 'I'm too early', which then makes you miss a bus behind, cause you dont know wether to stay on or jump off.This always happens when I leave my house with jus about the right time I need to get to the train station.

People who make indirects or imply things; Lets be adults and talk.Women who stare at me. Either say hello, ask for my number or do not watch me.Boys who talk to my sisters. Perverts.People who clog up the toilets at work. Or those people who have been on a bender all night and their sh*t is splattered all over the toilet. Dirty f*ckers.People on the bus who jump up, in front of you, twisting and turning to see if theres a bus behind and the bus has only stopped for like 30 seconds. I give them evils.Benefit people clogging up the post office in the mornings. Fill in the sodding form to send it to your accounts. *Not my Nana tho.*That's all for now.

people who walk really slow in front of me....especially in west enddirty old men who try and chirps....ERGH!people sitting next to you on the bus/train when theres loads of free seatspeople putting me on hold for more than 10 secondsdropping the last one! ...(sweets etc.)

When people just don't get the hint. You TELL them you're not in the mood and they continue doing what they're doing when they know full well it's getting on your nerves.People making noise when they eat.Parents that just let their youts run wild. Especially on public transport, and then they just sit back and do nothing.Oh. And people pronoucing my name wrong. Not even the full ting, but how hard is it to say Addie. I shortened it to make it easier for you. People coming with "Aid-ee" The f*ck?!

When i'm talking to a girl and her man comes over.Like one time the boyfriend came over I was like 'whats the deal?'He must of had some letterman jacket on, proper pissing me off. So i must of asked him what sports he played he was like "Im a football player"I just looked at him and said I dont care.So anyway I ended up slicing his wrists..vertically.
lmaogets me everytime!what makes me go into 'Gully Skengman' mode is when you're driving and you BLATANTLY let someone through the gap even though the obstruction is on THEIR side of the road and they don't thank you by either nodding, beeping, flashing or giving a thumbs upi swear, those 2/3 seconds of rage would be enough for me to kill them (provided i had a gun)sends me crazy!

Disrespect on any level (including looking at me for more than 10 seconds for no good reason)
How do you react when presented with that situation?
Same.Though tbh its normally shorter than 10.A breh looking in my face for .. more than 3? seconds must want a fight.Just walk up and say "What you want?" depending on the look they are giving me there may be a "the f*ck" inserted in that sentance somewhere..

People who make indirects. . .
hate ppl who do thisthey'll say suttin like i dont know who they're talkin aboutand i'll be like
What Did You Say!!!
moretime it aint even me they're indirecting but indirects are for pussyole so i hot them. . .oh and violating the mrsshowerman mode