Arsenal are saving english football

n/a

Hmmm I just don't rate Rooney how the rest of you lot doMan Utd have to rely on their winger to score them goals & win them games.His England tally is sh*t for a 30mil fowardGoes on long runs of not scoringHas only scored against one team in the top half of the table this season (Villa)If Arsenal had Rooney instead of Ade this season we would be 3rd/4th right now.He's talented but me personally I prefer RVP & the 2007/08 Adebayor & would not swap either for him"lol & LMAO" if you want but look at the facts first.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it Wenger cant turn english promising youngsters into stars the same way he has done to foreign ones?
Ashley Cole?Im not gonna speculate about the ongoings within the club or pretend I can read Wengers mind but Im sure that if the young English that are around now work hard & hang on his every word...they'll make it.He point blank refused to sell hoyte in Jan so that say's something.
but thats one player in his 12 years. i dont think it changes his quality as a manager, its just weird to me. Cant necessary blame the players either.Because Jefferson came as a promising striker tore up the prem previously, Wright was a promising keeper.
Ok the promising youngsters aside his work with the English players he inherited was exceptional, Ian Wright, Keown etc always say Wenger extended their careers with his training methods, diet advice & fitness regimes. With Ashley Cole he didn't just produce a decent left back he produced the best left back in world football.How many other managers have produced an English player who was the best in their position?

rooney is on a different level to van persieu can say u prefer rvp but u cant say hes better plus neither rooney or van persie are number '9's' so there job isnt just to score
How exactly does Rooney show he's on a different level to RVP?Goals?Assists?Technique?Passing?Flair?Dribbling?Invention?Big game player?Free kicks?Corner taking?

rooney is on a different level to van persieu can say u prefer rvp but u cant say hes better plus neither rooney or van persie are number '9's' so there job isnt just to score
How exactly does Rooney show he's on a different level to RVP?Goals?Assists?Technique?Passing?Flair?Dribbling?Invention?Big game player?Free kicks?Corner taking?
all of the above apart from set piecesseriously u cant say rvp is better u jus cant man

all of the above apart from set piecesseriously u cant say rvp is better u jus cant man
Your not thinking this throughTechnique? Rooney has more? R U serious? Flair? C'mon RVP's highlight reel is sickBig game player? Did I not just say he has only scored against 1 team in the top half of the table!Goals? Go & look at their minutes on pitch to goal ratioDribbling? RVP puts man on there backAssists? See goals aboveInvention? I'll give that to RooneyThis is why I get so p*ssed when RVP gets injured cause plp have short memories.

Your not thinking this throughTechnique? Rooney has more? R U serious? Flair? C'mon RVP's highlight reel is sickBig game player? Did I not just say he has only scored against 1 team in the top half of the table!Goals? Go & look at their minutes on pitch to goal ratioDribbling? RVP puts man on there backAssists? See goals aboveInvention? I'll give that to RooneyThis is why I get so p*ssed when RVP gets injured cause plp have short memories.
im not even sayin nothin no moreif u dont no then u aint seen enough of rooney (nd u must of seen him play bare)i watch van persie every weekhes one of the best players in europebut he is not 100% no questions better than rooney

im not even sayin nothin no moreif u dont no then u aint seen enough of rooney (nd u must of seen him play bare)i watch van persie every weekhes one of the best players in europebut he is not 100% no questions better than rooney
Maybe I'll see more of Rooney during Euro 2008Oh wait..AndDid you even check the Mins to goals ratio?Or minutes to assists ratio?If you compare highlight reels, I bet RVP's betterGoals? I bet RVP matches upAssists? see aboveSet pieces? RVP's betterSkill? How can you say Rooneys better? LMAO plp on here have/had RVP doing all types of sh*t in their avi's, flip flaps everyting.Theirs NOTHING that Rooney excells at that RVP doesn't & if their is FIND IT & SHOW ME.Infact look at Eduardos record so far this seasonRooney:Starts 22, goals 10, assists 8Eduardo:Starts 19, goals 12, assists 8Stats don't tell the whole truth I know but this is interesting.

Van PersieArsenal Apps Goals Assists2004â05 41 10 12005â06 38 11 12006â07 31 13 82007â08 14 7 2Total 124 41 12(Club statistics correct as of 10 January 2008)HonoursFeyenoord * Winner o UEFA Cup 2002Arsenal * Winner o FA Cup 2005 o FA Community Shield 2004 * Runner-up o UEFA Champions League 2006Personal * FA Premier League Player of the Month - 1 - (2005-06 November) * Goal of the Month (England) - 1 - (2006-07 September)______________________________________________________________RooneyManchester United Apps Goals Assts2004â05 43 17 52005â06 48 19 142006â07 55 23 162007â08 24 10 8Total 170 69 39(Correct as of 8 February 2008)HonoursWith Manchester United (2004 - present) * Premier League - Champions: 2006-07 * Premier League - Runners Up: 2005-06 * League Cup Winner: 2006 * FA Cup Runners Up: 2005, 2007 * Community Shield: 2007Individual honours and awards * FA Premier League Player of the Month: February 2005, December 2005, March 2006 , November 2007 * PFA Team of the Year: 2005-06 * Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year: 2005-06 * FIFPro World Young Player of the Year: 2005 * PFA Young Player of the Year: 2005, 2006 * PFA Fans' Player of the Year (Premiership): 2006 * Match of the Day's Goal of the Season: 2004-05, 2006-07 * BBC Sports Personality of the Year Young Personality: 2002 * UEFA European Championship 2004 Team of the Tournament______________________________________________________________

Van PersieArsenal Apps Goals Assists2004â05 41 10 12005â06 38 11 12006â07 31 13 82007â08 14 7 2Total 124 41 12(Club statistics correct as of 10 January 2008)HonoursFeyenoord * Winner o UEFA Cup 2002Arsenal * Winner o FA Cup 2005 o FA Community Shield 2004 * Runner-up o UEFA Champions League 2006Personal * FA Premier League Player of the Month - 1 - (2005-06 November) * Goal of the Month (England) - 1 - (2006-07 September)______________________________________________________________RooneyManchester United Apps Goals Assts2004â05 43 17 52005â06 48 19 142006â07 55 23 162007â08 24 10 8Total 170 69 39(Correct as of 8 February 2008)HonoursWith Manchester United (2004 - present) * Premier League - Champions: 2006-07 * Premier League - Runners Up: 2005-06 * League Cup Winner: 2006 * FA Cup Runners Up: 2005, 2007 * Community Shield: 2007Individual honours and awards * FA Premier League Player of the Month: February 2005, December 2005, March 2006 , November 2007 * PFA Team of the Year: 2005-06 * Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year: 2005-06 * FIFPro World Young Player of the Year: 2005 * PFA Young Player of the Year: 2005, 2006 * PFA Fans' Player of the Year (Premiership): 2006 * Match of the Day's Goal of the Season: 2004-05, 2006-07 * BBC Sports Personality of the Year Young Personality: 2002 * UEFA European Championship 2004 Team of the Tournament______________________________________________________________
That's nice but im talking about current abilty.

Why is it so ridiculous to think that a player who has 7 in 13 is levels with a player who has 10 in 22?Didn't Paul Merson, Charlie Nicholas & the bookies have RVP to finish top scorer in the league?I may be wrong but my view isn't crazy & I ain't embarrasing anyone.Everyone knows RVP's Arsenals best striker & our 2nd best striker is top scorer so....Obviously my view won't be taken seriously until RVP's fully fit & proving my points so I'll take a rain check on this debate.

Seen, that showed me. Well as long as Rooney keeps up his run of not scoring & Utd continue to depend on Ronaldo, everyone can think what they like cause me & every decent person in Nth Ldn is happy with Rooneys levels right now.(Watch the above get quoted if he scores on Saturday lol)
biggrin.gif

Seen, that showed me. Well as long as Rooney keeps up his run of not scoring & Utd continue to depend on Ronaldo, everyone can think what they like cause me & every decent person in Nth Ldn is happy with Rooneys levels right now.(Watch the above get quoted if he scores on Saturday lol)
biggrin.gif
:D

Dizzle is the biggest RVP fanboy ever, come like your his dad or something. RVP is very talented but gets way to much respect for are team. The guy cant even play half a season & hes gets hailed as the 2nd coming, while guys who have done much more for the club get shitted on. Disgusting